Page 1 of 2
every musician i know is single and gets little to no action. in fact the last girl that was into me gave a crap that i was a musician. is this just a myth haha
Make sure she's light enough. After tell her to get on the guitar then try lifting it. Good luck!
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by brenton.white.5
every musician i know is single and gets little to no action. in fact the last girl that was into me gave a crap that i was a musician. is this just a myth haha
haha
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 30, 2013,
ha
Quote by snipelfritz

haha
Quote by snipelfritz

as a feminist it disgusts me that some girls dont recognize the amount of effort men put into pleasing them like hello were learning a bloody instrument so you can enjoy something the least you could do is give us alittle some thing back its not fair

guitar music is dead lols safe bet is to bring a laptop and lay down a beat you made
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
you gotta be handsome though. not like aftershave model handsome, cause they don't need guitars. basically decent looking enough, but you are always just slightly overlooked for the alpha male model dominating your area, banging a dozen girls at once. The instrument playing helps you here in edging over that super-sexy woman hoarding jerkbag.

being funny works in this way too, no one wants to bang the ugly comedian.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Wiegenlied
guitar music is dead lols safe bet is to bring a laptop and lay down a beat you made

This. ^ Or learn how to rap, I guess. Play guitar because you like playing guitar, not because you want to impress women.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
trust me music can woo women.
One of my good friends went to see my band playing. She had hung out with my drummer and I before, but she said when he started playing drums, he got a lot sexier.
So music works, but it doesn't seal the deal.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts

You and your amazing username never fail to make me lol
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by captainsnazz
edm producers get all the gyal

now in 256-bit color depth!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
This works, but only if you're honestly really good.

You can be an ugly sack of shit, but if you're a really good musician who sings and writes well. You'll get girls that are really into that.

It's better to get the girl with your personality, then after you've got her.. being able to play well will surely make her like you more
Last edited by Peaceful Rocker at Dec 30, 2013,
If you want to pick up chicks easy you just need confidence, social skills and connections, good hygiene and fitness, a good job, a car, an education, and good genes. Don't even bother if you're ugly, you shouldn't have been born so ugly if you wanted to get laid, what were you thinking?

Also a good tip, girls are really attracted to guys with girlfriends, so if you want a girlfriend, get a girlfriend.
Quote by MinterMan22
as a feminist it disgusts me that some girls dont recognize the amount of effort men put into pleasing them like hello were learning a bloody instrument so you can enjoy something the least you could do is give us alittle some thing back its not fair

they might sympathy **** you for claiming to be a "feminist"
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
playing guitar isn't cool. in fact, having any skill or passion isn't cool. everyone knows that if you spend time developing a skill instead of spending time getting wasted with beautiful, fashionable people, you're not cool, you're weird. if you're trying to get some V you should stop playing guitar and become a serial rapist. or you could just play guitar because you legitimately enjoy playing and hope in the back of your mind that girls will love you because of it. either way it'll be kinda slow going. life and rock n' roll are stone cold bitches.
Quote by nostairway57
playing guitar isn't cool. in fact, having any skill or passion isn't cool. everyone knows that if you spend time developing a skill instead of spending time getting wasted with beautiful, fashionable people, you're not cool, you're weird. if you're trying to get some V you should stop playing guitar and become a serial rapist. or you could just play guitar because you legitimately enjoy playing and hope in the back of your mind that girls will love you because of it. either way it'll be kinda slow going. life and rock n' roll are stone cold bitches.

Quote by Wiegenlied

But then you'll be considered a nerd because you know how to press a few buttons on a laptop.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
You have to be that one douche bag with an acoustic guitar.

How about a Strat plugged into a wall of Marshall stacks?
Singing + Guitar = the women that you idiots are looking for.

Playing guitar without a nice voice is just some creepy guy masturbating through the girls window.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by MinterMan22
doesn't matter cause he ain't getting laid lol

You may not know this, but during the 80's many rock bands slept with groupies.
Don't even try if you can't sing/rap also its about edm now.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by Nelshizzle
Singing + Guitar = the women that you idiots are looking for.

In that case they're more attracted to the singing than they are the guitar playing. Guitar playing on its own is still pretty attractive to quite a few women though.

Although if you seriously want pussy, just be in a band.
Quote by Axelfox

prove it

Quote by Axelfox

Is a groupie like a brand of teddy bear?
Quote by losing battle
Don't even try if you can't sing/rap also its about edm now.

Then it's probably time for a edm demolition night, like how during the 70's had a disco demolition night. Seriously dubstep is getting out of control already.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
lol who puts glitter on their teddy bear, it'd get all caught up in the folds of your sheets, the 80's were weird man

The 80's though had the best music. I haven't even listened to the radio in years. I only take cd's in the car
Quote by Axelfox
The 80's though had the best music. I haven't even listened to the radio in years. I only take cd's in the car

The 80's were pretty good, I'm particularly fond of Brahms and Rimsky-Korsakov.
Page 1 of 2