Quote by ehbacon
what's the difference between a baby name and a regular name?

A regular name is housebroken and won't puke all over your shoulder.
what's so funny about these names?

Quote by ehbacon
what's the difference between a baby name and a regular name?

i c what u did thar

Best name on the list - Obamaneisha
Cantina, means "cafeteria" in my language. And also in my language, Shaneetta sounds like a retarded person saying "toilet".
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Dec 30, 2013,
This thread title is ridiculous. No kid with that name has a father in their life.
Quote by Minicaxotinho
And also in my language, Shaneetta sounds like a retarded person saying "toilet".

A lot of those look like Pokemon names...

Also, a bunch of them are probably made up.
Last edited by sickman411 at Dec 31, 2013,
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Racist
Hey man, at least I didn't write a whole list of fake "ghetto" names.
Quote by seanlang01
This thread title is ridiculous. No kid with that name has a father in their life.

stereotypist

fixed that for you.

not sure if that's actually a word, but that wasn't racism. it was being stereotypical.
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
fixed that for you.

not sure if that's actually a word, but that wasn't racism. it was being stereotypical.

racist apologist
Quote by seanlang01
Hey man, at least I didn't write a whole list of fake "ghetto" names.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people named their kid cheese this year.

just sayin
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
stereotypical non apologist

ftfy
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Last edited by kurt_cobain9 at Dec 31, 2013,
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm pretty sure a lot of people named their kid cheese this year.

just sayin
Good god, I hope so. People should be more creative with their names. I can't wait to meet a Cheese Weiner for the first time.
My name is a black name if anything. Black people typically think im black because of my name.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Racist

By calling him racist, you assumed that not having a father and having said name means you belong to a different race. He never said anything about any race. Which makes YOU, good sir, the racist.

Whitey.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by CaptainCanti
Babaganoosh
BABAGANOOSH

everyone should just be named canti

John Babakanoosh is my friend's screen name for almost everything.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls

————————————————————————————————————————————
Quote by BledGhostWhite
By calling him racist, you assumed that not having a father and having said name means you belong to a different race. He never said anything about any race. Which makes YOU, good sir, the racist.

Whitey.

*tips le hat*

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Dec 31, 2013,
do they really give names THAT LONG? Boy am I glad I am not the child who gets a name like shalala or something.

Gothic pants
Last edited by bryanpaiz at Jan 1, 2014,
I don't see many names like this but I do have a tiny rage when I see a kids name that has been spelt for a heritage they don't have, like parents choosing Irish spellings because they are pretty and unusual when they aren't actually Irish. Why do this.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I don't see many names like this but I do have a tiny rage when I see a kids name that has been spelt for a heritage they don't have, like parents choosing Irish spellings because they are pretty and unusual when they aren't actually Irish. Why do this.

Why Not?

Heaven forbid we choose anything because we feel it's special, unique, pretty etc.

Cultural Naming Convention Police - ACTIVATE!!!

FFS!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Why Not?

Heaven forbid we choose anything because we feel it's special, unique, pretty etc.

FFS!

Silly names invite bullies.

Also, names ARE regional. Ever heard of the German boy named Angus ? What about that Namibian named Yaroslavl ?

Those names aren't used there, because it's considered silly/stupid/weird to call your kid that in those regions.

On the other hand, the only place where you find names like Shaniqua is the USA, the same country that birthed kids like Bronx, North West, Blue Ivy, etc. No wonder the USA is the target of mockery worldwide.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
like parents choosing Irish spellings because they are pretty and unusual when they aren't actually Irish.
You better watch yourself, homeboy.
Grapedrankeisha
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by Lord_Doku

Also, names ARE regional. Ever heard of the German boy named Angus ? What about that Namibian named Yaroslavl ?

Those names aren't used there, because it's considered silly/stupid/weird to call your kid that in those regions.

On the other hand, the only place where you find names like Shaniqua is the USA, the same country that birthed kids like Bronx, North West, Blue Ivy, etc. No wonder the USA is the target of mockery worldwide.

Oh Noes, you don't like the US and extreme cultural diversity...your mockery is devastating...what ever shall we do??

You have a nice day now, secure in your ethnocentric Scandinavian cocoon...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by ChucklesMginty
*Le-a pic*

Is the person who made that picture a 95 year old son of a former slave owner?

Jesus, those last two lines. It's just a goddamn name
Quote by Arby911
Why Not?

FFS!

See, you say that now but..."Brioshia"
Quote by Basti95
See, you say that now but..."Brioshia"

All I can think of is sweet bread.
Quote by Lord_Doku

You seriously give this much of a shit about names?
My God, it's full of stars!