Pickup only from Murrumbeena, Melbourne only. This is a risky thing to ship or to buy without seeing in person.

AU$1,999

I'm selling an extremely high end PC perfect for gaming, graphics or audio work. This is the latest 4th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and the highest end z87 processor available. I've used it for heavy audio processing in Pro Tools 10 and it has been able to play all games I've thrown at it at 60+fps at 1080p and should easily be able to play at 1440p or AMD eyefinity.

Case is ready for liquid cooling, which was my intention before circumstances forced me to sell.

The RAM is EXTREMELY high end Corsair RAM designed to be severely overclocked and the entire system is fine tuned for amazing overclocking ability. Just add an aftermarket CPU cooler or Liquid cooling and the sky is the limit.

Includes two HDDs for either backup or extended storage. I think the price is fair, it certainly cost more than this to build, but if you disagree shoot me a well thought out argument as to why the price should be lower, I certainly have no intent of ripping anyone off.

The case includes full LED lighting and an intensive fan control system with three seperate channels to fine tune for either high performance or low noise. A lot of time has been spent on the cable managment and the case is extremely clean.

This was my main recording computer, so i hope this is allowed here as it truly was a musical instrument for me. Despite the circumstances I'm not selling my speaker monitors or any other hardware.

http://i.imgur.com/Bd5jVo8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rtzr8dR.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: Asus Z87-PRO ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
Storage: 2tb
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Video Card
Case: NZXT Phantom 820 ATX Full Tower Case)
Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

Has a powerful Wifi Antenna included which connects to the motherboard.

24" 1080p Monitor included + generic keyboard + Logitech g9x pro gaming mouse.

Please contact me with any questions or to come and check the computer out! It really pains me to see this computer go. But I just can't record in my current circumstances, this needs to make some studio or gamer happy.
  • Fender American Standard Stratocaster
  • Ibanez RGD2127z
  • Yamaha Acoustic
  • Cort Bass

• Laney LC30