I have a schecter with the locking tuners. I have lost the round piece that screws into the bottom of the tuner. I've been looking for just that piece, but all I keep coming up with is full locking tuner kits. Does anybody know where I can find the piece I need?
I don’t think Jin Ho tuners can be purchased individually. Contact Schecter support, they may just send you a replacement. When I asked to buy a replacement tuner they sent me one for free.
Ok. Thanks. I was checking eBay and places like that. I just really didn't feel like forking 40$ for a whole kit but am sick of one string going out of tune.