If you had to choose, which Avenger would you want to see your grandmother marry?

Poll: Which avenger would you want to see your grandmother marry?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which avenger would you want to see your grandmother marry?
Thor
3 7%
Iron Man
16 36%
Captain America
11 25%
Hulk
3 7%
Hawkeye
1 2%
Scarlet Witch
0 0%
Spider-man
2 5%
Ant Man
0 0%
Black Widow
6 14%
Other
2 5%
Voters: 44.
Which strapping young lad from the Avengers (any universe or time period) would you want to see your grandmother marry?
Quote by hard_rock101
if i started a brutal death metal band, id call it Bleeding Asshole
Quote by abdulalhazred
I really don't know whether I hope this is a troll thread or not....... I mean...either he raped a girl
Or thinks it's ****ing hilarious to joke about it.
He's a monster either way.
Hulk cuz hulk smash good
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Wolverine
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
captain america would probably be the best type of person to take care of her
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Doctor Strange
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Captain America since they were born around the same time.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
I voted iron man but didn't see thor in the choices. I think having the Thor as a grandfather would be bad ass id have a lot of churches to prove wrong.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Sad that none of you want your grandma to finally get some good dick before she goes.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by daytripper75
Iron Man, because Tony Stark has $$$$$

yup

Edit: but I could be able to see black widow every time I visit my grandmother... this is a tough decision.
Last edited by ehbacon at Dec 31, 2013,
What the **** kind of question is this, where do people come up with these polls?

But Thor. HAMMER OF THOR!!!
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by ehbacon
I believe it's called mjolnir.

Meowmeow actually.
Sail upon the open skies
the avengers suck and you all should re-evaluate your lives.

Black Widow because then ScarJo would live like 3 blocks from me.
this got me thinking about marvel zombies for some reason.
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by ehbacon
yup

Edit: but I could be able to see black widow every time I visit my grandmother... this is a tough decision.

Yeah, but it isn't like you're gonna hit that. At least with Tony Stark you'll almost certainly get some money from him.
Quote by daytripper75
Yeah, but it isn't like you're gonna hit that. At least with Tony Stark you'll almost certainly get some money from him.

Or your can not be selfish and let your grandma get plowed good in the last few years of her life.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Captain American for sure. I mean, look how good his hair looks.
My God, it's full of stars!
Captain America because he's the most age-appropriate. Also because Steve Rogers would be a fantastic grandparent.
Iron Man because Tony Stark is a badass
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome