Poll: Would you do it?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you do it?
Wii
27 61%
Non
17 39%
Voters: 44.
Let's say for example you're with a girl and it's just so passionate that the air's molecules are condensing onto the tip of your nose. You're both completely naked and she pulls out a spoon and says, if you insert this spoon inside my vagina, scrape the walls and ingest it's contents I will perform any sexual action that you desire. Would you do it?

Now let's clarify something, it's not just some random pig***** that you picked up on the side of the road, it's a girl you've had your eye on for a while and you really care for her and she is clean. Would you do it?

The people I work with have mixed answers.
Last edited by Z0S07657 at Dec 31, 2013,
none of the shit I want to do is particularly messed up or off putting anyways, I'm pretty sure she'd be down WITHOUT me scraping her insides with a spoon
ew, where did she pull the spoon out from then
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by captainsnazz
The pit is fucking weird today

I know right? Forks are the way to go.
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by captainsnazz
The pit is fucking weird today

It's getting everything out now, maybe January will be relatively normal.
this thread confirms my suspicion that the pit is full of 12 year old perma-virgins
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by Z0S07657
she pulls out a spoon and says, if you insert this spoon inside my vagina, scrape the walls and ingest it's contents .

I...

.....Wha....

OK seriously, what kind of contents are even possible?

The whole idea of it makes me shiver, which is really hard to achieve. Bravo TS, bravo.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
What do you want that's so sexually despicable? I'm really into oral, but that's not worth it. If I'm desperate I'll just break into a PJ's Pets with a jar of peanut butter. It's New Years, I have the whole night to myself.
Quote by ne14t
I like a man's cream on my face every morning before my tea.

My girlfriend and her mom see each other nude daily for some weird reason
I don't know. I don't know much about how the v-hole works other than there is a clit and a hole for me to pee into but isn't the stuff that's going to come out with the spoon the same stuff I'm going to get into my mouth if I gave her oral anyway?
I mean, going down on girls isn't exactly bad as long as they're clean anyway so I can't imagine if you put a spoon in and scraped stuff out that anything other than the usual v-juice is going to be on that spoon.

I mean, what are you expecting? That you'll put the spoon in and scrape out a nice pile of Zebra intestine covered in 3 year out of date honey mustard?

I can't think of any sexual acts I would want to do that a girl wouldn't likely just say "yes" to anyway. My needs are pretty tame.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
There shouldn't really be anything major unless it's the 2nd or 4th week is there? Unless she's a disgusting bitch.
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
good god man, **** no
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Well that escalated quickly...
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I'd do that anyway.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I get the feeling your coworkers all think you're weird.

Also, yes why not?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
ojkay, thread of the year
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

No, I wouldn't. Somehow this is very different from eating her out. Too much disgust for what I get. Your other thread was much easier.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Well I would have eaten her out by then anyway. But TS I guess youve never tasted oral before hence this horrible thread.
I mean, you're not getting into the cervix or anything so its not like you're eating period or whatever.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I would dilute it with soda to the point where it essentially isn't there. Loopholes ftw.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK