Hi, Need assistance badly on two querys... first is i have a Johnson acoustic guitar with inbuilt pre-amp and it has Presence, Treble Middle and Bass (also volume) on it and i plug it into a Ashton AEA 10 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier but it sounds dead.. on the AMP there is from left to right, Bass Middle, Treble, Chorus and volume ( between Chorus and Volume there is a small black plug that says on/off.. by plugging in headphones it sounds a lot better..,,can someone advise me where the control settings should be..i have them in the centre on the AMP and Guitar at present.....also second query , is the above AMP suitable for my Ashton Electric Guitar..(just a made in vietnam job),,greatly appreciate all replys....PS have tried new strings and all equipment is in new or near new condition....
Last edited by nevilley at Dec 31, 2013,
Controls should be wherever you want them to be.

Move them around, listen to how the sound changes and stp moving them when you have a sound you like.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
If you even don't get the results just check out the guidance tutorial online that will exactly helps you change your guitar sounds default.