... So the Dunlop GCB-95 's have the true by pass and LED mod's nailed down. I have a 95F and it already has the by pass in (stock) from Dunlop. I want to put in a LED. The wiring is slightly different from the GCB-95's to say the least. Anyone figure this one out ??? I found one circuit to operate a LED but the light would go on when the pedal is off, and light off when the pedal is on. I guess I could do a red LED indicating pedal is off but its not really what I want and anyone who's modding their stuff understands where i'm coming from. I've tried to include a pic of the RED PCB board but I cant get the kb small enough, sorry.
Quote by clevelandrocks
... So the Dunlop GCB-95 's have the true by pass and LED mod's nailed down. I have a 95F and it already has the by pass in (stock) from Dunlop. I want to put in a LED. The wiring is slightly different from the GCB-95's to say the least. Anyone figure this one out ??? I found one circuit to operate a LED but the light would go on when the pedal is off, and light off when the pedal is on. I guess I could do a red LED indicating pedal is off but its not really what I want and anyone who's modding their stuff understands where i'm coming from. I've tried to include a pic of the RED PCB board but I cant get the kb small enough, sorry.

Has anyone any info on this I would like to do the same thing