why or why not? Please respond in five hundred words or less.
Super-serial list of equipment: guitar, amp, some picks, and a cable.

I know i can be an A55hole, however i try to mean well most of the time..
Uuhh, no I don't pay tribute to the Earl of Surrey.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
This is a pointless question as music is an institutionalized religion. We have our 'divine' masters (bach as god the father and so on), our orthodox moral code (including voice leading rules and tonality) and a belief system. Most all of us, before (if ever we are able to) form our own 'thoughts' in music, we essentially play within the guidelines of this code we adhere to - treatment of many composers as infallible and more accessible music concepts (which aren't inherently bad but aren't always the best answer). We all essentially did more believing than thinking (and many of us still do) as in many cases instrumental ability is seen more as a skill with an objectively correct and better end. Once the individual's own thought process starts to enter their playing (after acquiring musical competency and some fluency) they start to 'think' on their own, rather than just believing they are thinking.

So until then, yes, all we did was in the name of our Lords in music.
I jam out in the name of the lord of fun. So yeah.
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth

Schecter Platinum C-1 Floyd Rose

Quote by Lord_Doku
Friendship and masturbation go a long way towards happiness. Until you have sex, then it's friendship and sex. And an empty wallet.
All hail hypno-toad.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Well, I offer up my pearl jam to my lord.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by DeadDerykk88
why or why not? Please respond in five hundred words or less.

No.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by smartguyreviews
This is a pointless question as music is an institutionalized religion. We have our 'divine' masters (bach as god the father and so on), our orthodox moral code (including voice leading rules and tonality) and a belief system. Most all of us, before (if ever we are able to) form our own 'thoughts' in music, we essentially play within the guidelines of this code we adhere to - treatment of many composers as infallible and more accessible music concepts (which aren't inherently bad but aren't always the best answer). We all essentially did more believing than thinking (and many of us still do) as in many cases instrumental ability is seen more as a skill with an objectively correct and better end. Once the individual's own thought process starts to enter their playing (after acquiring musical competency and some fluency) they start to 'think' on their own, rather than just believing they are thinking.

So until then, yes, all we did was in the name of our Lords in music.

Ugh.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Yes. Praise the sun!

\O/
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I don't have a Lord.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Sometime yea. Its like here this is the talent you gave me and here is what I can do with it. Music to me is like a form of communication. An understanding that you don't need words or pictures to get your point across.
Quote by kurt_cobain9
All hail hypno-toad.

you play sun o)))?
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Yeah man in the name of the ancient ones wooooo!
Whats goes around must come down
satan my master
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I sometimes play entire gigs in the name of the pussy, but no real god.

Just so ya know guys praising the sun, in the band I'm in, we have a song called **** the sun, so I guess you could say we play against the name of a people's lord.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
i jam out in the name of burnt toast
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
its more of a peanut butter
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Of course I play tunes for my lord--Myself :3a

edit: Damnit this joke was already made

Seriously though, I only play for my own enjoyment and investment in music
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Last edited by snappedstrings6 at Jan 1, 2014,