I'm having serious intonation issues with my 7-string Ibanez RG1527, mainly on the low B string and I'd like to set it up properly but....The screw that needs to be loosened in the bridge to adjust intonation seems to be so worn out that no screwdriver can move it one way or another.

I want to fix the intonation as it's pretty wildly off (about a half step higher at the 12th) but what can I do about the screw without completely destroying my guitar ?
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
you need a luthier! you can't play with your intonation off.
Take the string off so no tension, or remove the bridge completely to get the screw out, then replace it and use the proper tool to adjust them after that, should be a hex key no?
Use pliers to remove the worn out screw, and get a new one. I did a similar thing once.
Oh damn messed up with my words, yeah I meant so say hex instead of screwdriver.

Any opinion whether I should try asking around to get a screw specifically for the bridge or am I good just getting any same size one ?
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic

You could take the worn out screw to your local hardware store and see if they have something similar. If you find a screw that fits your bridge, use it. If you don't find it, go to http://www.ibanezrules.com/ and order what you need.
Got it out with a bigger hex and some force, thankfully the reason it got worn in the first place was the reason I was able to get it out...

Now I just need to find a proper replacement for the screw. Seems to be basically an M6 x 10 screw so this should end well and pretty.

Finally got the intonation fixed

Cheers everyone.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic