Page 1 of 3
The people here are assholes.. Why? Care to weigh in? Being open minded is an alien concept. And they feed off negative criticism. Wow.. Just, wow.. Dickheads..
Last edited by XZyler at Jan 1, 2014,
Quite
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Yeah.
Except that Joshua Garcia guy. He's dreeeeeeeamyyyyyy.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
If we're assholes, then why are you the one making a thread to say mean things?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
That's not a question...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by XZyler
The people here are assholes.. Care to weigh in? Being open minded is an alien concept. And they feed of negative criticism. Wow.. Just, wow.. Dickheads..

off*
"This one is machine and nerve, and has its mind concluded
This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded."
Quote by Xiaoxi
That's not a question...
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Thats the beauty of the pit, there is an old saying from team america world police.

whoa! whoa! easy there chuck.(other guy) I hurt people Im a dick(wise man) well being a dick aint so bad? See there 3 kinds of people dicks, pussies, and assholes. Dicks just want to **** everything without thinking it through and pussies just want everyone to get along, and then you got your assholes chuck. So pussies may mad once in a while, well thats becuase pussies get ****ed by dicks, but dicks **** assholes to chuck and you know what you'd get if you didn't **** those assholes, you get your dicks and your pussies all covered in shieet(other guys pukes)

I hope this helps m'kay
Whats goes around must come down
Okay, I understand.. People here hate it when fans of generic mainstream music try to defend their music. But why do you have to be such asses when doing that? Can't you be nice for just one second and explain the reason the music sucks, to them nicely?
Quote by XZyler
Okay, I understand.. People here hate it when fans of generic mainstream music try to defend their music. But why do you have to be such asses when doing that? Can't you be nice for just one second and explain the reason the music sucks, to them nicely?

Nope, you don't understand at all.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
TS, I see that you have revised your statement into a question. Thank you.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
evidently you haven't met many people, because the main difference between the people of UG and the people of the real world is that there are more girls in the real world.
U just dont kno us maan
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by XZyler

Is this in response to a specific instance or specific music?
"This one is machine and nerve, and has its mind concluded
This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded."
Quote by XZyler
Can't you be nice for just one second and explain the reason the music sucks, to them nicely?
That comma shouldn't be there lol.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Cavalcade
Like I asked someone else, are you seriously 13?

no im 12 you limp chode
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by Cavalcade
Like I asked someone else, are you seriously 13?

his username is weed related, not age related
I get you man.. I just posted a video some time back, all excited to see the reactions. Kesha's Die Young, in a pseudo-metal version .And when I didn't get the reactions I wanted.
I even changed the original comment to support the thread. (sigh..) Bad move..

If you want to be here, be prepared for the harsh truth.

-Preaching Mode Off..
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Yeah.
Except that Joshua Garcia guy. He's dreeeeeeeamyyyyyy.

+7
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by XZyler

wait what haha
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
and on topic, people here hate stupid questions and people being annoying

like most of the world
Quote by RealUnrealRob
Is this in response to a specific instance or specific music?

It was a specific instance..
Quote by progdude93
his username is weed related, not age related

I didn't even notice the username.
Quote by shawnkenneth
I get you man.. I just posted a video some time back, all excited to see the reactions. Kesha's Die Young, in a pseudo-metal version .And when I didn't get the reactions I wanted.
I even changed the original comment to support the thread. (sigh..) Bad move..

If you want to be here, be prepared for the harsh truth.

-Preaching Mode Off..

Yeah, that was dumb.
Zylerphone, pls
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
Zylerphone, pls

nice

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Cavalcade
Well, now we have to know which band it was.

Avenged Sevenfold.

I know. As other members have repeatedly told me, it's 'generic' and 'poser'. But hey, we all are introduced to the metal world in some way. Don't seriously tell me that you are proud to tell others here which band first introduced you to 'good music'!
Quote by XZyler
Avenged Sevenfold.

I know. As other members have repeatedly told me, it's 'generic' and 'poser'. But hey, we all are introduced to the metal world in some way. Don't seriously tell me that you are proud to tell others here which band first introduced you to 'good music'!
Oh snap. Here we go....
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Oh snap. Here we go....

See? Exactly the reaction I'm talking about.. Now I'll get the usual. Insults..

Just for once, tell me why Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park and Green Day suck. I'm aware that they suck, for most users here. Just please, calmly explain why. That's all I ask.
Last edited by XZyler at Jan 1, 2014,
i call almost feel the tears

if you like those bands then like them, dont get all mad because someone on the internet disagrees with you
Last edited by Bladez22 at Jan 1, 2014,
Quote by XZyler
Avenged Sevenfold.

Metal is shit and if you listen to that played out garbage then you're either 13 or still have the mind of a middle school kid with a terrible fashion sense and no basic hygiene.
Hey man, some people are dicks. A lot of people on here are teenagers with silly views about bands and what liking different bands means, so just ignore it. Pretend like you're walking down the hallway of an upper middle class highschool full of spoonfed white kids, and boom, adjust accordingly.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by XZyler
See? Exactly the reaction I'm talking about.. Now I'll get the usual. Insults..
Actually, I meant it more like "Here we go again." because we've had this discussion (specifically Avenged Sevenfold) a bagillion times already.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Actually, I meant it more like "Here we go again." because we've had this discussion (specifically Avenged Sevenfold) a bagillion times already.

literally a bagillion
Page 1 of 3