It Prevails hopefully.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
I hope that It Prevails actually put on an interesting album. I like the idea of IP... but Stroma was boring.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I love Stroma. I just think it has too many guest vocal spots.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Even though it's basically an album of all the melodic bits from Mis Sigs songs I really struggle with it. I should love it... but I don't...

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Cult Leader and Lovechild are the ones that immediately come to mind. I didn't realize that ETID and COK have new releases coming out this year, so them too.
I really don't think there is a new ETID this year, I can't find anything about it.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by ChemicalFire
I really don't think there is a new ETID this year, I can't find anything about it.

They're recording in March (or May, one of the two); they announced so at their concert in December right before they played a new track.
Quote by Dust_and_Guilt
Code Orange Kids
Comeback Kid
Every Time I Die
La Dispute
More Than Life
Of Machines
ZAO

If you like stuff like ETID and Code Orange Kids check out this new Australian band, Regresser.

Fast noisy hardcore, kinda a bit converge-like with a saxophonist.

You can download their debut EP for free at:
Regresser.bandcamp.com
IF YOU LIKE ETID YOU SHOULD LIKE THIS BAND!

They sound like a band which sounds nothing like ETID!

But srsly, that band is straight up ETID worship and sounds fuq all like Converge.

Also you're spamming it around the forum, stop it. In fact every post you've made is about that (your) band. I'm surprised you're not banned for spamming yet.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Jan 3, 2014,
Quote by ChemicalFire

But srsly, that band is straight up ETID worship and sounds fuq all like Converge.

I honestly don't listen to ETID. I think I've heard maybe 2 songs, but a friend said the vocals reminded him of them. That's the only reason I mentioned it.
And cummon dude, you plug your own band with every post with that banner thing...

This is a 2014 release, of which there aren't many. What's wrong with posting it here?
Quote by seymourxbutts
And cummon dude, you plug your own band with every post with that banner thing...

This is a 2014 release, of which there aren't many. What's wrong with posting it here?

Because there is an entire forum for advertising your band and that is not the hardcore sub-forum. Also that 'banner' is a sig. Most people don't even read sigs. Now leave and don't come back till you can play nice. We might yell at you over the interwebs again.

And just so my post is on topic. I am anxiously awaiting the new 'Darkest Hour' album. Nuff said.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
The new lovechild album is apparently out now. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the download link here since it's a mediafire link (even though the band put it up), but Old Gray posted a link on their facebook if you guys are interested. I'm downloading it now.
Quote by Annihilator666
I've never heard of them, but what they have up on their Bandcamp sounds cool.

It's basically Cerce (who I think supposedly still has a full-length coming out eventually [does anyone know anything about that?]) with a different singer.
Quote by DamienEx1021

And just so my post is on topic. I am anxiously awaiting the new 'Darkest Hour' album. Nuff said.

Me too actually. That album's gonna be awesome. DH never disappoint.

I'm kind of excited for the new Caliban... even though the single SUCKED. I'm also looking forward to the new Emmure, not because I think it will be good of course... I just get a kick outa that band. Nofuqsever.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by ChemicalFire
Me too actually. That album's gonna be awesome. DH never disappoint.

I'm kind of excited for the new Caliban... even though the single SUCKED. I'm also looking forward to the new Emmure, not because I think it will be good of course... I just get a kick outa that band. Nofuqsever.

Caliban.... mmmmmmm.... gotta add that to my list too.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Apparently one of my friends heard one of the new It Prevails songs but he won't show it to me.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Punch him repeatedly in the taint.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Everyone look at the Darkest Hour thread that I bumped with 2 new songs.....

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

hey guys

i'm not stateside but if i were located on the east coast i'd really be looking forward to Metal & Hardcore fest this year. The lineup is really great across all 3 days.