For a few months now, I have been in need of a portable speaker, and with the holidays over I now have the money to get one.

What I need is something small, (preferably) battery-powered, Bluetooth capable, and of course something that is worth its price.

From what I've seen, this model is the best I've found, but I'm sure there are many more out there.

Lastly, I have to be able to get it in Canada.

Helpful Internet folks, to my rescue!
My friend at uni had one and it was pretty good. Not sure of the make but it was shaped kinda like a zeppelin Sorry I cant be more of a help
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by ehbacon

Its not something to do with guitar though. I've asked about headphones and stuff in The Pit before as have others and its been fine.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leony03
Its not something to do with guitar though. I've asked about headphones and stuff in The Pit before as have others and its been fine.
This. Stop misdirecting people. It'll just lead them in a circle.

OT: I'm not sure what your price range is, or if this is what you're even looking for, but we bought my mom these speakers for Christmas.

http://www.amazon.com/JBL-Portable-Wireless-Bluetooth-Speaker/dp/B00BNIO4H8/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1388645232&sr=1-3&keywords=jbl+portable+speakers

They're JBL. And they sound pretty darn great. On par with Bose quality imo. It has bluetooth, wireless, obviously portable, and you can charge your device with it.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jan 2, 2014,
In response to the person suggesting I go to GG&A, this is only going to be used for my phone. :P

To everyone else, I ended getting an iHome speaker for less than the price listed, and while it's not the greatest speaker I've ever heard, it'll do until I'm able to upgrade, which won't be for a while.
I know it doesn't do bluetooth, but I can't believe no one suggested an X-Mini to you. They shit all over everything else in that price range.