How come there isn't any way to make your stomach's contents flow out more easily?

We're still puking like cavemen, technology is an illusion. I'm thinking we should invent some nanobots that could at least make it taste good (oh how fucked up would that be ).

We should also invent some ways to perform minor surgery and stuff like blood tests without scalpels and needles.

If there was no puking (or nausea) and cutting/perforating tools I wouldn't mind hospitals so much, would you?
They're working on some injection system that doesn't use needles
I'll try and find some info on it

and puking is really easy, all you have to do is drink 8-10 pints of beer
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

I mean the way we puke (that feeling of needing to breathe but being unable to), not getting there

And needle-less injection sounds cool, but I don't think it works for blood tests. Unless you get a major hickey from it.
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Jan 2, 2014,
I was thinking about this the other day after watching a baby throw up. They do it effortlessly with no gagging or anything. Clearly the solution is an all-liquid diet.

EDIT: and needleless injection is called a suppository.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Jan 2, 2014,
Man up! They can do tons of surgeries now just by making a few holes where they used to have cut you right open.
Quote by babysmasher
Man up! They can do tons of surgeries now just by making a few holes where they used to have cut you right open.

Apparently anesthesia wasn't used on babies when doing open heart (and other) surgeries!
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Jan 2, 2014,
Quote by Minicaxotinho
I mean the way we puke (that feeling of needing to breathe but being unable to), not getting there

And needle-less injection sounds cool, but I don't think it works for blood tests. Unless you get a major hickey from it.

oh

And apparently needleless injection has been around for a very long time, called 'jet injection' used by the military and delivering mass vaccinations as well as other things
But the article I remember reading was this one
http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2012/needleless-injections-0524.html

As for blood tests, Maybe in the future when we're born we'll undergo a medical procedure in which a small 'port' is put somewhere on our bodies for easy access to our blood, like how cancer victims are given a temporary port for easy injection of chemo-treatment chemicals.

or maybe even a little robot that lives in our blood, and regularly checks it sending off blood analysis reports to a database somewhere

And drugs would be legal
because having constant blood checks would really suck if some drugs were still illegal by then
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
oh

And apparently needleless injection has been around for a very long time, called 'jet injection' used by the military and delivering mass vaccinations as well as other things
But the article I remember reading was this one
http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2012/needleless-injections-0524.html

As for blood tests, Maybe in the future when we're born we'll undergo a medical procedure in which a small 'port' is put somewhere on our bodies for easy access to our blood, like how cancer victims are given a temporary port for easy injection of chemo-treatment chemicals.

or maybe even a little robot that lives in our blood, and regularly checks it sending off blood analysis reports to a database somewhere

And drugs would be legal
because having constant blood checks would really suck if some drugs were still illegal by then

Quote by Thrill-house
Needles don't hurt at all, but I'm with you on the throwing up stuff.

Frogs throw up by getting their stomachs out of their bodies and squeezing out the contents with their "hands", at least we don't throw up like that.

Puking is terrible nonetheless and frogs are disgusting.
Puking isn't that bad. Dry heaves on the other hand... it's like your torso is squeezing itself to death.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Its usually not the needles that hurt, its the pushing stuff in or out with the needles. Btw needles have advanced in the last few decades. Unfortunately most shots still use the old ones. The ones I get poked with for allergies are super thin. As far as getting blood drawn goes its a crapshoot.

And throwing up sucks. I've never had tasty puke and somehow there are always peas in puke even when you don't eat peas.
Quote by rockingamer2
Puking isn't that bad. Dry heaves on the other hand... it's like your torso is squeezing itself to death.

Pretty much this.

I don't mind needles either although the last time I went to have a blood test I almost smacked the bitch because she took one sample.... then another, at this point I started to feel a bit dizzy and then I thought we were done and she took another.

Christ I felt awful after that.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
You guys reminded me that plastic needles exist. When I was a kid I spent a night on an IV drip with one of those, and the next day when they pulled it out it was all soft and bendy

And have you guys ever had the pleasure of getting a needle IN YOUR ****ING WRIST!?!?!! I still cringe every time there's a sharp or pointy object near my wrists xD
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
They're working on some injection system that doesn't use needles
I'll try and find some info on it

Pffft, Lightweight.