Page 1 of 2
Some people make a big deal about it.

Like Steve Vai.

I don't think it matters, ultimately.

What is your meat guilt really holding you back that much?
Morrissey is a vegetarian. He's also a bit of a douche.

If a musician is a vegetarian, good for them. Just don't be a douche about it.
Quote by Tag43
If a musician is a vegetarian, good for them. Just don't be a douche about it.

Yep. Also a good rule of thumb for other stances/lifestyle choices/opinions/whatever.
Moby is a vegetarian but he's pretty cool about it. He's pretty cool about anything though.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
urgh, 14ers.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
im an ultra vegan, my diet is sunshine and water
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Malchius
So you're a plant?

Plant's need more than just sunshine and water.

I haven't heard a single musician publicly announce they're a veg. But then again, I would never listen to someone who is.

Also, dirty 2014 peasant.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
they're just all mad that they're missing out on delicious food
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Mr E Meat
username relevant

This isn't reddit, nobody gives a shit.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Is it possible to be vegetarian and fat? It probably is but I've never seen a fat vegetarian...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by shelovemyguitar
Is it possible to be vegetarian and fat? It probably is but I've never seen a fat vegetarian...

I know a few. Just because they're vegetarian doesn't mean they still don't down a box of Cheese-Itz in one sitting
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Malchius
So you're a plant?

more of a flower
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by macashmack
Flowers are plants

alright smarty pants
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
and a pretty one at that
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by captainsnazz
I'm a wallflower

qft

Quote by WCPhils
I know a few. Just because they're vegetarian doesn't mean they still don't down a box of Cheese-Itz in one sitting

**** you cheese-its are amazing! Oh and some one should make this a spiderman thread
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
**** you cheese-its are amazing! Oh and some one should make this a spiderman thread

Well yea they are, but you still shouldn't do that

I know I never have
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Bladez22
alright smarty plants

CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Last edited by Hereiwas at Jan 2, 2014,
Quote by Hereiwas

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
My local record store sells only vegan food. Peace man
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
My local record store sells only vegan food. Peace man

i'd hardly call somewhere that only sells food a record store, mate.
CuSO4

Quote by ErikLensherr

i feel like you're friendly enough to laugh at this if i put you on the spot. please look at my previous post in this thread (the one with the two full stops) more closely.
CuSO4

Hahaha I looked at that for at least 3 minutes being really upset that I didn't get it and then bam, smarty plants.
Quote by ErikLensherr

i was worried no one would see that.
CuSO4

i didnt even see it.... you shouldve put ftfy or something

well played though
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
i've been testing out this experimental form of quote editing which will create a more subtle form of internet humour which is why i didn't do ftfy, but I don't know if the early results are very positive.

the method focuses on word play rather than sarcasm, which seems to be the internets usual ideal for subtlety (which is odd seeing as its probably one of the least subtle forms of humour.) The main issue is what I should put in my actual post as i need at least two characters. Clearly the dots weren't enough. In another thread i said "yes i agree" but i don't know if that went noticed either.
CuSO4

Last edited by Hereiwas at Jan 2, 2014,
I don't make a big deal out of it, people who do are probably attention seekers. Morally rubbing it in people's faces isn't cool - its a completely personal choice and if you choose to be veggie, don't make out that you're better than anyone for doing so.

I weigh about 180lb, have a balanced diet, take proper supplements and exercise. I'd like to think I'm a healthy vegetarian, but the hipster-vegans who live on black coffee and french fries are definitely not, though they might be skinnier than me.
Page 1 of 2