As I see there have been no updates this year so far, might one of the moderators at UG please tell me when the first updates of 2014 might be coming? I'm so excited! And I almost can't handle the suspense!
First update should be to ban N3WW4V3N1NJ4
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Ha ha, but seriously, there was 8 days of tabs/news/reviews updates and now nothing for 3 days straight? Does this exact thing occurr every year around this time?
Prehaps the updaters have all commited suicide???

You ever think of that?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666

You ever think of that?

By the logic of that, all UG moderators would be dead, as they are in charge of updates and this site would likely cease to exist.

Don't kill the metal...
Quote by slash_GNR666

You ever think of that?

yes.
ayy lmao
Quote by N3WW4V3N1NJ4
By the logic of that, all UG moderators would be dead, as they are in charge of updates and this site would likely cease to exist.

flawless logic

you are winner

yea woohoo new updates
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
i have literally never noticed an update.

edit: unless you mean like, adding spoiler tags and personal stickies. but like, why is that exciting?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Hereiwas

edit: unless you mean like, adding spoiler tags and personal stickies. but like, why is that exciting?

I know, I don't usually notice when the updates are here, but now that they haven't been for a few days, it feels weird...
Quote by 6-String_Madman
N3WW4V3N1NJ4, The UG team is probably taking a vacation or something. Cut em some slack. They'll be back in a few days.

Now I feel bad. That's so obvious, because moderators are people too.
Quote by N3WW4V3N1NJ4
I know, I don't usually notice when the updates are here, but now that they haven't been for a few days, it feels weird...

This is quite contradicting. You can't notice a sudden absence of updates if you haven't regularly noticed their presence before.

Last edited by the bartender at Jan 2, 2014,
Quote by Hereiwas

He means on the front page.
Holy shit your sig TS, it's 2001 all over again

also
Quote by chaoticfables
flawless logic

fix'd
Last edited by Ometh at Jan 2, 2014,
Quote by the bartender
This is quite contradicting. You can't notice a sudden absence of updates if you haven't regularly noticed their presence before.

You can...sort of. Perhaps.

Most places have a fire alarm that goes off when there's a fire. A place I have to visit occasionally for work actually has an alarm system that does a faint beep every 30 seconds, and when there's an emergency it stops beeping. The theory is with the regular sort of alarm you don't know if it isn't working, but with the sort that is contantly going off you notice it stopping - whether that's because of a genuine fire or because of a malfunction.

It's surprisingly effective - you don't really notice the constant beeping after a few minutes, but when it stops something somewhere inside you realises.

I guess the same thing could go for main page updates, you don't really notice them happening until they stop.

Talking of stopping, I'm going to do that now. I've rambled on for far too long about a minor point in a pointless thread.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by intwernet
You are wrong. Its not the admin, it is us who make UG live!

Yes!!!! Fight the power@@!!
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Yes!!!! Fight the power@@!!

I'm scared your dad can kick my dads ass, so no thanks.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by GaryBillington
You can...sort of. Perhaps.

While in your example you're not conciously noticing the beeps, your brain is still recieving and processing them. Wether that counts as actual 'noticing' is debatable I guess.

If the site is Russian, and the administrators of the site are Russian, then I am deeply sorry to announce to you that they died in Volgograd.
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Quote by the bartender
While in your example you're not conciously noticing the beeps, your brain is still recieving and processing them. Wether that counts as actual 'noticing' is debatable I guess.

Dunno - that's why I was so committed with the opening sentence
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by captainsnazz
expect a rename to ultimate-daw.com soon

That already exists:

http://ultimate-daw.com/

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana