Just got a damn nice amp from a friend's recording studio. It's a 100 watt Diezel Einstein loaded with 4 EL34s and lots of 12AX7s. It is in great condition and it's the finest-sounding amplifier I have ever had, even at bedroom levels. Now I am going to sell that orange Reeves and buy my mom an iPhone 5S, because it was her who was generous enough to let me buy this awesome amp.

We have recorded a couple of short clips demonstrating the sound of the amp. Sorry for the not-so-good quality and imperfect playing, we were recording this on a first take in a casual style.

Distorted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3pNRuE8GIM

Clean with some delay:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9ncs6nFOac

So yeah!
Nice set up dude!
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
nice clips! what's the first song? sounds really familiar.... Killer setup man!! HNAD!
Diezel's are amazing!!
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
Quote by Tunder250
nice clips! what's the first song? sounds really familiar.... Killer setup man!! HNAD!
Diezel's are amazing!!

Thanks man, the first clip is a free variation on a Parkway Drive's song Pandora
Happy NAD brother, and congrats!
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Sweet! I've been kind of debating getting an Einstein again. I think it's the only Diezel I've played that I'd ever consider buying again, but my Roadster has diminished my GAS for one recently
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by ambler3
Happy new year and HNAD! Out of curiosity, what speakers has your cab got?

Thanks! The speakers are WGS Veteran 30 and a WGS 65W Creamback clone (can't remember the model name exactly) in a closed-back enclosure.
Quote by terribleguitar
Thanks man, the first clip is a free variation on a Parkway Drive's song Pandora

Woh I thought it sounded a lot like sorry you're not a winner by enter shikari.. Nice playing anyhow, and HNAD! Sounds great!
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?