Nobleman
6 9%
Idiotman
20 29%
Rodman
42 62%
Voters: 68.
Page 1 of 2
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/23/world/asia/dennis-rodman-leaves-north-korea/index.html

Rodman started his third visit to North Korea last week, spending four days in the isolated nation to assist setting up an exhibition game featuring North Korean players and a dozen NBA veteran players whose identities have not yet been announced. The friendly game is planned for Kim Jong Un's birthday on January 8.

Do you guys think it's noble of him to go out there and improve relations with NK and the west with sport, or do you think he's a complete idiot for going out there and risking his life as well as other NBA stars who will be going out there?

I think it's pretty cool. You gotta have huge balls to go to an autocratic nation as a United States citizen, spend time with a tyrannical leader, and set up a B Ball game with someone who may kill you and your entire team if you win.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
You gotta have huge balls to go to an autocratic nation as a United States citizen, spend time with a tyrannical leader, and set up a B Ball game with someone who may kill you and your entire team if you win.

This made me laugh, but it's also somewhat realistic.

I think it's pretty damn weird, a little fishy almost. The guys a ****in whack job and seems to have a few screws loose, and I'm not talking about Un.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
It's probably a good thing that he's doing it, but I would never set foot anywhere near that fucked up Country. Seems like that whole situation is way beyond fixing peacefully.
People should generally just not care about anything Dennis Rodman does.
It's perfectly valid to think that it's badass for him to be going there and playing, also to think that it's incredibly stupid; my point is that it shouldn't be made out to be the big "international relations mission" it's being made out to be.
My vote's for "rodman".
He's kind of a ****** since he thinks Kim Jong Un is a good guy

But it's also a little hysterical bc it's Dennis Rodman
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 2, 2014,
The title is lol worthy

This whole thing is lol worthy
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by WCPhils
He's kind of a ****** since he thinks Kim Jong Un is a good guy

This. Also he gets interviewed by news media about the whole thing and says stuff like "it's all love over there, it's all love" etc. I'm pretty sure it's not "all love" in North Korea.

He should of course be allowed to do and say whatever he wants, but people shouldn't be making a big deal out of it I think.
He's tired of playing Bioshock, and particularly Bioshock infinite that really disappointed everybody, so he wants the real thing. That's why he went to North Korea. I mean, people use amphetamines for a headache instead of aspirine over there!
Quote by Nickpocalypse
This. Also he gets interviewed by news media about the whole thing and says stuff like "it's all love over there, it's all love" etc. I'm pretty sure it's not "all love" in North Korea.

He should of course be allowed to do and say whatever he wants, but people shouldn't be making a big deal out of it I think.
I agree. The whole "diplomatic relationship" thing and acting like the little tyrant is an okay person if ****ed beyond belief. The guy is a mass murderer and dictator. If you feel okay hanging out with sub-human scum like that, I think that makes you pretty shitty as well.
has anyone ever worked out just wtf is up with this guy?

I mean I know drugs influence, I know medically crazy, I can even guess not from this planet, but Rodman I don't get.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Am I the only one who could see Dennis Rodman being a spy or something for Un and North Korea? Because I could totally see him being exiled from the U.S. after he gets caught smuggling rare Nike's into the country for Un.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
I question the logic of anything Dennis Rodman ever does ever. Even perfectly sensible things.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I really can't tell if Rodman is trolling everyone or if he's actually delusional enough to believe Un is a good guy. I mean, hell...Un just had his uncle killed.
More like Dentist Rodman, amirite?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
This is what happens when you use internet dating sites.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Where is the attention whore option.

He is no longer relevant in the U.S. so he goes to a place that still treats him like he matters.
Quote by Jackal58
This is what happens when you use internet dating sites.

I'm mostly fine with it to be honest.

I hate how he says that Kim Jong-Un is a 'good guy', but I can't tell if that's just Rodman or if he knows denouncing the regime will end all of this. I vote 'Rodman'.

Last edited by Nelshizzle at Jan 8, 2014,
Quote by Nelshizzle
You gotta have huge balls to go to an autocratic nation as a United States citizen, spend time with a tyrannical leader, and set up a B Ball game with someone who may kill you and your entire team if you win.

Dude...

This is essentially SpaceJam.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
It's actually ****ed up for him to actually be saying that NK isn't that bad when it obviously is. But I really think it's because he's too dumb and mentally messed up to realize it.
He's an idiot. He's an ambassador that nobody asked for and I don't think he should be trusted in this scenario. Dude's got way too many screws loose to be dealing with other people with screws loose, especially ones that are corrupt dictators of hostile countries.
Quote by Nelshizzle
someone who may kill you and your entire team if you win.

Yeah right. Dennis Rodman is the guy's Jesus. He would kill the Korean team.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude...

This is essentially SpaceJam.

Welcome to the SpaceJam. Take your chance do your dance. It's the SpaceJam. Alright, alright.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Would you go and hang out with ****ing Stalin or Hitler? They don't deserve the respect; they don't deserve the second chance. If its diplomacy your supporting, well then open your eyes--the U.S., as well as the rest of the west, has attempted diplomatic relations with North Korea for decades. **** Kim Jong Un, Il, Oon, Spoon, and **** Dennis Rodman for doing anything other than condemning what is and has been an extremely vile, criminal regime.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Jan 8, 2014,
Quote by Carnivean
Would you go and hang out with ****ing Stalin or Hitler? They don't deserve the respect; they don't deserve the second chance. If its diplomacy your supporting, well then open your eyes--the U.S., as well as the rest of the west, has attempted diplomatic relations with North Korea for decades. **** Kim Jong Un, Il, Oon, Spoon, and **** Dennis Rodman for doing anything other than condemning what is and has been an extremely vile, criminal regime.

Someone doesn't like SpaceJam.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Last edited by Spoony_Bard at Jan 8, 2014,
I'm not sure Kim Jong Un is the kind of person you want a better relationship with, unless it's to lull him into a false sense of security and smuggle out people behind his back.
I know it is very unlikely but how hilarious would it be if like in 5 years it turned out he was some secret agent and shit.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional, Honey Burst
Alvarez Cedar Top
Fender Twin Reverb
CAE dual-fasel wah
EMMA DiscumBOBulator
T-Rex Yellow Drive
TC Spark
Mooer Phaser
TC Flashback X4
Rodman is just crazy. I don't think he appreciates how delicate the situation between North Korea and the rest of the world is. It's just over his head. This is a very volatile state run by a man who is clearly a murderous psychopath. Dennis is not the guy I would want playing ambassador or whatever the hell he thinks he's doing.
so pot and meth are legal in NK but facebook isn't? Guys, this Un guy might be on to something
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional, Honey Burst
Alvarez Cedar Top
Fender Twin Reverb
CAE dual-fasel wah
EMMA DiscumBOBulator
T-Rex Yellow Drive
TC Spark
Mooer Phaser
TC Flashback X4
I think this is really just a way to ease tensions through cultural exchange. Or by give the false illusion to the North Koreans that they have the upper hand by sending an ''interested'' American.

For all we know he could be with the CIA, trying to get little pieces of intel for the good guys when he gets back from these trips. It seems a little too Argo at first, but just remember that what happened in Argo was completely true.
I don't doubt the CIA or some other gov't agency has had at least one meeting with Rodman about what he's seen on these trips but I doubt that they're using him...he's just a little too out there.
I think this is really just a way to ease tensions through cultural exchange. Or by give the false illusion to the North Koreans that they have the upper hand by sending an ''interested'' American.

For all we know he could be with the CIA, trying to get little pieces of intel for the good guys when he gets back from these trips. It seems a little too Argo at first, but just remember that what happened in Argo was completely true.
Quote by metalblaster

Alright, guys. You seriously... SERIOUSLY think the U.S. government would be sending Dennis Rodman to North Korea as a CIA agent when even all of the losers in the freaking PIT can so easily anticipate such a thing? What you think Kim Jong Un hasn't yet thought about this possibility but you all have? You're truly a moron if you're giving this a serious thought. And yes, you've probably watched too many movies. FFS, idiots lol
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Jan 9, 2014,
this mother ****er is like 40 something and he's seriously this ****ing stupid somehow
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Page 1 of 2