video of some of his groupies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rlm-n3vfVM

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/psychology/s_k_groupies/6.html

Indeed, a great many women wanted Ramirez's attention and he was happy to give it. Never before had he had so many female admirers, and lines soon formed to get into prison to visit with him. While some claimed to believe him innocent, others just thought he was cute or sexy. Those who sensed how dangerous he was admitted that this quality aroused them.

Ramirez believed he had gained a slight advantage during his trial when one of the members of the jury, Cindy Haden, appeared to fall in love with him. Carlo describes her as the child of a father with an "excessively bad temper" and as a woman who had been unhappy in her marriage. She had expressed the idea that she had an important destiny in Los Angeles.

She was chosen as an alternate juror, but when Ramirez challenged one of the primary jurors and got him dismissed, Haden won a slot. She accepted it with visible excitement. On Valentine's Day, she had sent Ramirez a cupcake with a message, "I love you," on it. Ramirez apparently believed that she would not convict him. Her glances and smiles had been sympathetic. He now had a shot at getting a hung jury, so he made sure to look at her a lot.

this guy had chicks he didn't even know waiting in lines to see him at court, fighting over him, wishing he'd come rape them. manson probably had groupies too, male groupies, like lonely slipknot fans or something.

but ramirez had all these hot girls all over him even though he was a serial killer. its crazy

http://bitchesloveramirez.tumblr.com/
Last edited by kaldar_ridley at Jan 2, 2014,
It happens with all serial killers literally. I bet some dudes wanted to bang that mother that killed her daughter in Florida too
He's Cute But He's No Dzhokhar You Know

Quote by captaincrunk
for real

Don't let them know your real name or where you live.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by MinterMan22
He's Cute But He's No Dzhokhar You Know

+qt
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by VillainousLatin
Philip_pepper was right all along?

hmm...

Yup.

One study was done explaining why. Women who bang men who don't give a shit about them end up having more support from her parents and friends. All in all, this causes her genes to spread more as she ends up having more children and grandchildren. I'll link the study to this tomorrow.

There's also the theory that, when cavemen attacked other cavemen, the surviving cavemen would rape and plunder the village of the dead cavemen. The cavewomen were given two choices: resist and get killed or not resist and get raped. The latter passed on her genes.

Hence why women have these tabboo rape fantasies.
My god stfu
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Philip_pepper

There's also the theory that, when cavemen attacked other cavemen, the surviving cavemen would rape and plunder the village of the dead cavemen. The cavewomen were given two choices: resist and get killed or not resist and get raped. The latter passed on her genes.

Quote by Philip_pepper
Yup.

One study was done explaining why. Women who bang men who don't give a shit about them end up having more support from her parents and friends. All in all, this causes her genes to spread more as she ends up having more children and grandchildren. I'll link the study to this tomorrow.

God damn
Sail upon the open skies
Whats funny about the male equivalent of men finding female serial killers attractive is that, we'd rather bang them and leave it at that.

Jodi Arias, I mean, you wouldnt tap that?

Also this isnt a new phenomenon. The Dark Knight mass murderer has a shit ton of a fans from both genders. There's just people out there that don't understand the concept of empathy, well they do, but from the wrong perspective.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Lol, I can't think of any others, but there is that dude who won the dating game in the middle of his killing spree.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Philip_pepper
Yup.

i love you
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Charles Manson.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Ted Bundy was very popular with the ladies.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Nah charles manson was the 1st from what I recall.

Damn got beat to it, Ed Gein had some lady parts with him?
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by rpd
Ted Bundy was very popular with the ladies.

Came here to say this. I believe that a lot of people kept saying that they believed he was innocent, and he often said that he was innocent right up until the end and always tried to guilt people into his side.

At least Bundy can fake being likeable, Ramirez just randomly killed people and then after was like "Satan".