Page 1 of 2
No not sweaty balls. Pits.

Arm pits.

Anyway, I've noticed this shit only happens when I'm in my work clothes (Example A) for some reason. Never happens when I'm in normal clothes unless I'm at the gym or its blazing ****ing hot outside or I'm being assaulted by fat women.

I've tried a few different things that didn't work and i've tried a couple different antiperspirant deodorants but those didn't work either. I'm tired of looking like i've got a sprinkler system coming out from under my arms so help me please guys. And this thread is for all you other guys out there that are sweaty armpit peasant race too.

TL;DR: sweaty arm pits, halp.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jan 2, 2014,
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
You know me, I don't joke around.

I feel like you're lying to me Butts.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
I feel your pain, brother. Have you tried Arm and Hammer deodorant? That shit is like straight aluminium and baking soda. It'll burn, but it lasts for days.

Anything to make the sweat go away is worth it. Ima try that out.
Sail upon the open skies
Wear dark colored work shirts so the stains dont show as much. All I can really say. If it makes you feel any better I sweat like a monster too, especially in nicer/formal attire and have never found antiperspirants to work.
Quote by Andrea55
Have you tried the clinical stuff?

Nah i haven't gotten that far yet. I was hoping for maybe just a duct tape method for now. If i can't find anything that works i'll go that route.
Sail upon the open skies
I tried to look for that one sweaty armpit commercial but all I found were some weird youtube videos, so that's all I have to add.
I've had the same issue, try trimming your arm pit hair - seriously - makes a world of difference.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
I wear black t-shirts all summer because of this. one thing I like about winter is that I can wear sweaters or something over my black t-shirts so it doesn't look like I wear the same thing everyday. I've given up trying to make it go away, really.

when I have to wear a suit I just keep the jacket on at all times. that's kind of a bummer because if it's hot then I sweat more, so then I definitely can't take it off.

but you can't be too weird about your sweat because then other people will be way weirder about your sweat.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I made you a guide with a visual aide

Jesus
Sail upon the open skies
Trimming your pit hairs doesnt really help. Are you overweight? When I was fat I would sweat a lot more, now not as much. But even then I would sweat a lot but that was when I was in high school. It might be a stress thing too.
i know you were joking, but seriously, never put duct tape on your skin. Trust me

Cut my finger once and didn't have any bandages so I wrapped it with a paper towel and then put duct tape around it. Tried taking it off a few days later and the duct tape had eaten through the paper towel and the skin on my finger was like a wet sponge. Not pretty
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 2, 2014,
Quote by WCPhils
i know you were joking, but seriously, never put duct tape on your skin. Trust me

I learned this lesson back in middle school when I first developed leg hair.

Never again.

Edit: nah not overweight. I dont really stress at work, I do move around quite a bit though. But there has to be someway to move around a shit ton and not look like I've been getting licked by a herd of goats.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jan 2, 2014,
lol are you asking pit dwellers about pits in the pit?
Pitception.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
This happens to me, literally only in work-type cloths. I can sit in the blazing sun in a T-shirt, hoodie and leather jacket and nothing, not even a drop...put on a work shirt and it looks like it's made of glass it becomes that transparent with sweat...

Nothing really to add, just saying that formal wear is like kryptonite to me.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
I sweat like a pig at all times. My mom was/is the same way and so is my sister, so I've pretty much just gotten over it. I found a few types of antiperspirant that work well for a few weeks, but after a while it seems like I build a tolerance to it or something. Then when I sweat with that stuff on it shows up in disgusting white stains, it's terrible. I've spent time scraping old antiperspirant off my work uniform because I sweat through it so much.

I wish I knew a way or had some advice to give, but I've never found anything to be significantly more effective than different brands of deodorant
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Have you tried not being a gross over-sweater?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by metalmingee
I've had the same issue, try trimming your arm pit hair - seriously - makes a world of difference.

Not as much as waxing. I think I have successfully destroyed most of my sweat glands
cat
Quote by WCPhils

Cut my finger once and didn't have any bandages so I wrapped it with a paper towel and then put duct tape around it. Tried taking it off a few days later and the duct tape had eaten through the paper towel and the skin on my finger was like a wet sponge. Not pretty

Lol duct tape works fine if it's only a couple hours, not days. (hand wounds, not armpits)
Last edited by AxeToFall at Jan 3, 2014,
I know that feel TS. But yeah I just wear black or white shirts so the stains don't show.
shaving ur pits may also help. not sure if some1 said that yet, im too lazy to go through it right now.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Trimming the hair in your pits will help with the smell. I'm not sure about ways to prevent excessive sweating.
Quote by AxeToFall
Lol duct tape works fine if it's only a couple hours, not days. (hand wounds, not armpits)

i know, but I was 13 and stupid

Quote by bifteksupernova
I sweat like a pig at all times. My mom was/is the same way and so is my sister, so I've pretty much just gotten over it. I found a few types of antiperspirant that work well for a few weeks, but after a while it seems like I build a tolerance to it or something. Then when I sweat with that stuff on it shows up in disgusting white stains, it's terrible. I've spent time scraping old antiperspirant off my work uniform because I sweat through it so much.

I wish I knew a way or had some advice to give, but I've never found anything to be significantly more effective than different brands of deodorant

this is what happens to me. I've had to get rid of quite a few shirts because of the antiperspirant staining the shit out of them.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 3, 2014,
I came in here to make fun of you, but then I remembered.

#Sympathy
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by eGraham
Have you tried not being a gross over-sweater?

Ill over sweat all over you.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Ill over sweat all over you.

He likes it if your spit on him during sex.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Is your work shirt that shade? That seems to be a colour where stains would be pretty distinctive.

I find Nivea anti persperant is really effective, but i would imagine that there are better ones out there as well.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by donender
Is your work shirt that shade? That seems to be a colour where stains would be pretty distinctive.

I find Nivea anti persperant is really effective, but i would imagine that there are better ones out there as well.

I've got about 8 or 9 different shirts. I only have a couple dark ones such as gray and a pretty dark shade of blue. So yeah, it happens with all of my shirts.
Sail upon the open skies
Page 1 of 2