Page 1 of 2
So I bought an Agile 3010 Les Paul copy back in October. At one point, I know for sure that I saw Rondomusic listed on my credit statement, which I viewed online. The guitar cost me about 350 bucks.

Today I got an email from Rondo telling me that they had forgotten to charge me for the guitar and that they would be charging me for it now. I have meticulously looked through my credit statements and somehow Rondomusic is no longer on there. I have no idea wtf happened, but I do not have the money in my account to cover that right now.

There is something very very fishy going on here. I can not prove that they charged me for it in the past, but I KNOW that I saw it on my online statement a couple days after placing my order.

So yeah, just be warned. Now I am going to be charged exorbitant fees by my card company for having somebody withdraw 350 dollars from an account that can't cover it at the moment.

I don't know where they screwed up but they've lost a customer. I was planning to order a decent Strat copy and banjo from them. I'll pay markup on an inferior instrument before I give these con artists another dime.
Yea Rondo Music is annoying.

Sonata Music master race

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The initial sale must have been voided for whatever reason which is why it disappeared from your credit statement, if you contact their customer service and explain the situation you can have them contact your bank and sort shit out so you don't get charged an overdraft fee or they'll probably cover it themselves.

I don't know why I'm helping you though since you're one of them stupid folk who would rather complain on a guitar forum rather than do something productive.
That's the thing. I tried to do something about it and after 45 minutes of sitting on the phone, was told there is nothing that can be done about it. Now all I can really do is just warn other people.
break into their warehouse find an expensive looking semi hollow and shit in the f holes

thatll show em
Quote by Xiaoxi

Sonata Music master race

Lal
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by angusfan16
Rondo's making music now eh. Shoulda stuck to basketball.

First Reggie Miller, and now TS. Who will he screw over next?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Ask your card issuer for a list of all the transactions on the account from October until now and make sure that the money wasn't already taken. It might help to go talk to someone in person so you can explain the situation.
Quote by dyingturtle
That's the thing. I tried to do something about it and after 45 minutes of sitting on the phone, was told there is nothing that can be done about it. Now all I can really do is just warn other people.

If the initial sale was properly voided then the money was put back into (or never left) your account. If that is the case, then the only reason you have to pay a fee is because you weren't keeping track of how much should have been in the account, and spent money that was intended for the guitar.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
The only warning that needs to be given is to you to make sure you actually watch your account. With a larger dollar amount pending, I check mine like every 3 hours. Or if my balance seems higher than I expect, I look into it.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Bump so more people can be aware of Rondomusic and the way they screw people over. I received an email from "Kurt" today letting me know that basically they don't give a **** since they'll receive the money one way or the other.
Quote by dyingturtle
Bump so more people can be aware of my inability to be responsible for my own online spending and credit monitoring.

Fixed for increased accuracy, whether you like it or not.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Fixed for increased accuracy, whether you like it or not.

also isnt unnecessary bumping against the rules?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Oh look another teen being irresponsible with their finances. Why don't you go blog a rant on yelp or something.
to be fair, I'm sure TS worked a lot of shifts at McDonalds in order to be able to buy that les paul copy.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Don't worry TS, I've heard of Rondo doing this kind of thing. They go into your bank account, delete the record of the original transaction, and then charge you a few months down the line. The bank allows them to do this, because they hope that you go into your unauthorised overdraft, for which they will charge a fee. Rondo, and a few other companies, take a cut of this fee.

Well, they don't. That's just stupid. Probably just a charging error. And post the email Kurt sent you, I bet it says a lot more than 'lol, we're gonna get the money you owe us.'
Bought 3 guitars from Kurt, no complaints. Sounds like you need to manage your finances better.
I have literally never heard of a bad story about their customer service. That's basically the only reason I would consider buying from them again. If the guitar ends up being shit or there was trouble with the order, I know I can contact them and they'll work with me.

Sounds like you didn't manage your account well enough.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Lol. I had a few large influxes of cash so I suppose I didn't notice that slipping through the cracks.

You kiddos defending a company that's stupid enough to not charge for their products and then send their customers into overdraft because of it is pretty hilarious and pathetic though.

The bland insults are pretty funny though. Keep practicing, keyboard warriors, you will one day hone your skills past the level of angry primary school children.
Last edited by dyingturtle at Jan 5, 2014,
Quote by deadsmileyface
Ts, this is definitely your fault. I highly recommend you stop whining and deal with it.

LOL You must be one of those kids that picks fights on message boards because you get stomped in the real world.

I'm not whining, by the way, simply trying to warn other people, but if people are fool enough to support a company with zero business ethics, then more power to them. When you play with fire, you're bound to get burned.
Last edited by dyingturtle at Jan 5, 2014,
Quote by dyingturtle
You kiddos defending a company that's stupid enough to not charge for their products and then send their customers into overdraft because of it is pretty hilarious and pathetic though.

lol

i've never tried a rondo product so i have nothing to say about the company, but if they didn't charge you initially and you then went into overdraft, it's because you didn't budget for the guitar. Meaning you likely spent money you didn't have on a guitar and just kinda figured you'd make it right.

And you ****ed up. I don't know why I'm supposed to give a shit
Quote by progdude93
lol

i've never tried a rondo product so i have nothing to say about the company, but if they didn't charge you initially and you then went into overdraft, it's because you didn't budget for the guitar. Meaning you likely spent money you didn't have on a guitar and just kinda figured you'd make it right.

And you ****ed up. I don't know why I'm supposed to give a shit

You're dead wrong and I guarantee you didn't read the original post; if you did your reading comprehension skills are dull normal, at best.
Hey so, I asked my friend who works for a bank, and she says it's your fault. So, yeah.

She's like a Senior VP too, so yeah again.
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jan 5, 2014,
You have the guitar they sent you last year. All they want is for you to pay for it.

You deserve to pay the overdraft fees for trying to rip off this poor company.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Man, you know someone has really had their feelings hurt badly when they put a smiley at the end of every sentence to try to make it look like they don't care.
this thread 10/10

also

>2013+1 the year of our lord and saviour
>buying a les paul copy and not a superstrat from Agile
>shiggy diggy
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I like how you're calling people "kiddo" and strutting around with this air of superiority when you're talking about getting conned while buying some cheap-ass, piece of shit knock-off guitar.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by dyingturtle
I know I did, scrub.

I'm fairly sure you're a troll who waited a few months to try to troll.

You're failing, bro.
ayy lmao
Quote by dyingturtle

The bland insults are pretty funny though. Keep practicing, keyboard warriors, you will one day hone your skills past the level of angry primary school children.

LOL You must be one of those kids that picks fights on message boards because you get stomped in the real world.

I'm not whining, by the way, simply trying to warn other people, but if people are fool enough to support a company with zero business ethics, then more power to them. When you play with fire, you're bound to get burned.

I know I did, scrub.

You're dead wrong and I guarantee you didn't read the original post; if you did your reading comprehension skills are dull normal, at best.

amidoinitrite?
You didn't keep track of your sale, didn't have the sense to notice whether $350 was or wasn't charged later. Then, when you're ridiculed for being irresponsible, you try and pretend like you're better than someone.

No one cares about your whining, because Rondo is known to have some of the best customer service among guitar companies. Grow up and stop blaming a company for not charging the money they should have. The fact that you didn't have the sense to not spend money that wasn't yours makes you look stupid, kid.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by dyingturtle
Lol. I had a few large influxes of cash so I suppose I didn't notice that slipping through the cracks.

But not large enough to keep you out of over draft.

Here's the thing. Remember that little booklet you got when you opened your account. You should be writing how much money you have in it and then every deposit and debit you make. The reason for this is transactions are not instantaneously noted to your account. It takes time for them to clear. If you keep that book current you know how much money you actually have instead of a balance that may not have registered a pending transaction.

Example: Let's say, on Monday I have $500. I buy a $300 guitar on Tuesday. I spend another $100 the rest of the week. I check my balance at the bank or online and it says I have $400.

I don't have $400, I have $100 because the $300 hasn't cleared yet. Now, if I haven't written any of that down and I spend more than $100, I will go into overdraft.

It will be my own fault because I didn't keep track.

That is basically what you did. That's why it's your fault.

I've dealt with Rondo music several times, nothing but excellent service.
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Jan 5, 2014,
You've told 2 different stories here? Did they charge you twice or not?

Because if they didn't, this is entirely your fault.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
pFFFT, '13ers, what are they like eh?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
A mod should probably delete this thread or at least change the title so an innocent company isn't unjustly dragged through the mud when it's clearly the buyer's fault.
Quote by Xiaoxi

Sonata Music master race
It's funny, because e.g. the third movement of Beethoven's Sonata Pathetique is a rondo.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Page 1 of 2