Asian
23 19%
Pizza (American)
12 10%
Italian
32 26%
Indian
7 6%
Breakfast stuff (waffles, pancakes, etc.)
7 6%
Other
11 9%
Voters: 124.
Page 1 of 4
For me it's Mexican no doubt. Enchiladas, Fajitas, etc.

After that I'd pick Pizza, which in the US is like a genre of its own.

Also, I'm putting a poll, and I'm making Pizza a separate category from Italian. I've had Pizza in Italy and while it's great, it's just so different from American Pizza it's almost like they aren't the same food.

EDIT: And yeah, Indian is also Asian, but ya know what I mean with Asian.
Last edited by The Madcap at Jan 3, 2014,
fast
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Mexican food is all the same though: rice, beans, steak, cheese, salsa, tortilla.

Pizza is awful but Italian is definitely pretty good.

I'm gonna have to go with New American, which consists of everything from French to Italian to gourmet burgers and steaks.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Mexican food is all the same though: rice, beans, steak, cheese, salsa, tortilla.
...You got a problem with that?
Mexican food. Not the fake kind either. Authentic stuff like menudo, hand made flour tortillas, caldos, etc. I love making that stuff.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by The Madcap
...You got a problem with that?

It's just hilarious how you guys try to market it as something different every time.

IT'S STILL THE SAME THING.

Here's my suggestion for your culinary product line:

burrito (burrito)
open burrito (taco)
burrito con sauce (enchilada)
burrito panini (fajita)

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
While Italian includes my favourite individual food and some good dishes, Asian food is best for sheer variety and consistency of quality. Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese and Korean are all amazing. Chinese is pretty much the only Asian food I'm not too keen on.

Modern Australian is pretty cool which combines Asian (particularly south-east Asian due to our geographical closeness) with European (typically French).

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Last edited by ozzyismetal at Jan 3, 2014,
Thai or Indian, I think. It's really hard for me to say.
My God, it's full of stars!
Breakfast stuff. Biscuits are the best thing ever.

World cuisine isn't a big thing over here though.
Last edited by sickman411 at Jan 3, 2014,
XX has a valid point. All Mexican *Tex Mex, at least* is some sort of minced meat with some veg, beans and rice in some form of tortilla thing. Add some tomato things, some avocado things, cheese etc in different combinations and like... yeah.
Thai and Viet food. They have the best street food...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Contemporary American. Stuff like roast beef and goats cheese sandwiches, strawberry and poppyseed chicken salads, stuff like that. Also includes Italian imitations and whatnot. Kind of the healthy-but-really-bloody-tasty trend that's happened. See: Panera, Zupa's, etc.
Quote by Xiaoxi
It's just hilarious how you guys try to market it as something different every time.

burrito (burrito)
open burrito (taco)
burrito panini (fajita)
Ugh, could you have at least not picked the burrito as the default. Taco would be better. When I worked in a Mexican restaurant, I don't think I ever had a Mexican order a burrito.

There are some restaurants that market stuff in simpler categories. Where the menu is in basically three categories which are:

Tacos: Tortilla is dry and open. Variations include Beef, Al Pastor, Chicken, Milanesa, etc.

Tortas: Completely different from tacos. No tortilla at all. Basically like a Mexican large sandwich with bolillo bread.

Enchiladas: Tortilla is rolled and covered in a certain sauce. Usually only one kind of filling. Beef, chicken or cheese.
Quote by The Madcap
Ugh, could you have at least not picked the burrito as the default. Taco would be better. When I worked in a Mexican restaurant, I don't think I ever had a Mexican order a burrito.
Pffftt the landscapers here go straight to Chipotle for a burrito. Don't gimme that shit.

There are some restaurants that market stuff in simpler categories. Where the menu is in basically three categories which are:

Tacos: Tortilla is dry and open. Variations include Beef, Al Pastor, Chicken, Milanesa, etc.

Tortas: Completely different from tacos. No tortilla at all. Basically like a Mexican large sandwich with bolillo bread.

Enchiladas: Tortilla is rolled and covered in a certain sauce. Usually only one kind of filling. Beef, chicken or cheese.

wow

so variety

such tortilla

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

burrito (burrito)
open burrito (taco)
burrito panini (fajita)

Best/truest post I've read all year
Peavey 6505+ Head (Left)
Line 6 Spider IV HD150 Head (Right)
Marshall 1960A 4x12
ESP DV-8
Ibanez RG T42DX
Agile Hornet Pro 727
Quote by Baby Joel
Contemporary American. Stuff like roast beef and goats cheese sandwiches, strawberry and poppyseed chicken salads, stuff like that. Also includes Italian imitations and whatnot. Kind of the healthy-but-really-bloody-tasty trend that's happened. See: Panera, Zupa's, etc.
I think Panera is great, but I just can't pay $9 for a sandwich.
ITT: People who haven't been to good Mexican restaurants.
Quote by Dreadnought
ITT: People who haven't been to good Mexican restaurants.

There's always a Chipotle nearby

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Baby Joel

I was with you with the Contemporary American / New American, but PANERA?!! WHAT?!?!! GTFO

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
But seriously, California style Mexican food. I'm from the Jersey Shore, and there are an influx of places like that. But I'm not complaining.
Quote by The Madcap
I think Panera is great, but I just can't pay $9 for a sandwich.

Yeah but it's the food that's great, not the pricetag.
Quote by Xiaoxi
I was with you with the Contemporary American / New American, but PANERA?!! WHAT?!?!! GTFO

It's so tasty though, and has a really 'fresh' feel.
Plus they use Stonyfield yoghurt, and the kids of the Stonyfield guy went to the same school as me and my siblings, so...yeah.
Quote by K'Nuckles
Wait, roast beef and cheese sandwiches are apparently American? wat

The way I had it was. Obviously the roast beef and cheese sandwich as a whole isn't American but the way it was done...kind of hard to explain if you haven't had it.

Plus roast beef is a million times better in America than in the whole UK.
Last edited by Baby Joel at Jan 3, 2014,
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Stir fry and such.

The amount of flavours contained in a lot of asian food can not be matched

^ Never had a good truffle gnochi
genre
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Pizza is Italian, but Mexican food is definitely my favorite.
Quote by bunnyh0pz
"Genre of food"

i'd say fast food is like metalcore, lots of people like it but a lot of people shit on it for not being "real", and salad is indie cuz hipster
Peavey 6505+ Head (Left)
Line 6 Spider IV HD150 Head (Right)
Marshall 1960A 4x12
ESP DV-8
Ibanez RG T42DX
Agile Hornet Pro 727
Yea I have, in CA. Suck my cholo, pendejo

ps: virtually all of you have never had real Asian food, or even Italian

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Jan 3, 2014,
Quote by Xiaoxi

Pizza is awful but Italian is definitely pretty good.

I'm gonna have to go with New American, which consists of everything from French to Italian to gourmet burgers and steaks.

this foam eating mutha****a
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by zackk
Pizza is Italian, but Mexican food is definitely my favorite.

Pizza is american...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Page 1 of 4