Page 1 of 2
Some of us have been using this site for a while. Some of us are noobs. Either way, there is nothing like reminiscing and enjoying times of days past. What is it that defined YOUR join date?

Although I joined in October of 2008, I used the site for tabs for years and then used the forums starting in early '09. Most memorable moment for me is somewhere between the massive sprees of posts containing the forbidden fruit and me getting put on the UG Wall of '09.

I'm all the way down at the bottom next to im not mental.

How about you?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
rub icy hot on it
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by behind_you
I remember the lolwut pear and The Nod

KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Wow that pic is so cringeworthy, I guess that just helps to remember that nostalgia over the good ole days of the internet is just fake because it's always been shitty
No Night was as Nodworthy as the Night of the Nod.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
My era is whenever the conversation is flowing.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
It was super gay. Like we'd all meet up and have sex with each other, like all the time.

srsly.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
um idk
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I really think Gianna should have been included in that wall of '09

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by eGraham
um idk

Oh, I know now

What this thread really needs is a new amp lol
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Oh, I know now

What this thread really needs is a new amp lol

Nope fog machine

FFFSSSHHHHHHHHHHH
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Hard to choose.

The time I discussed what to do with my chest hair...

The time my stepdad thought I took a shit in the carpet...

The time my neighbour wanted to do an exorcism...

The time I proved that all women are prostitutes...

Nah, I think it was when Kensai died.

RIP KENSAI.

He never saw that train coming.

Also, trebor. And Jeff. And Fassa. And that douchebag Seeney.
Something about scourge making that guy delete system32, or madmaxluke probably. I can't remember what happened in 2006
Oh, he REALLY made him delete system32?? What a legend!

I started UG the same year as you TS, and I never got into any wall or any official list of users or not even the users of the year list. I know, I suck.
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
Quote by intwernet
Oh, he REALLY made him delete system32?? What a legend!

I started UG the same year as you TS, and I never got into any wall or any official list of users or not even the users of the year list. I know, I suck.

Why is your join date 3 years later then??
Quote by lambofgod127

Me
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Faster Tom, Run!

I just remember beating MH400 or whatever to 3rd position on that wall and he decided to bitch and moan about it for hours until they gave it to him.
My era defines UG's existence.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
probably the punk subforum completely dying

i helped
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Oh my God that was amazing, I can't believe I forgot about that. We all bought it too.

I use to think Jackal was pulling the same stunt too.
Sail upon the open skies
In my era I created 3 rings for the kings of elves, 7 rings for the dwarven lords, 9 for the kings of men and one ring intended for me, the ring that would rule all other rings and dominate all life. Soon the lords fell before my might as I trampled them on the battlefield. But by this last alliance of elves and men, my ring was cut of my finger by Isildur and my power vanished.

Later I returned as a shade and brought back the death who served under me. I regained controll over the orcs and I layed siege upon Middle Earth once again. But alas, the Ring, my sole source of power was destroyed by two insignificant hobbits and I was destroyed forever. So ended my era.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
In my era I created 3 rings for the kings of elves, 7 rings for the dwarven lords, 9 for the kings of men and one ring intended for me, the ring that would rule all other rings and dominate all life. Soon the lords fell before my might as I trampled them on the battlefield. But by this last alliance of elves and men, my ring was cut of my finger by Isildur and my power vanished.

Later I returned as a shade and brought back the death who served under me. I regained controll over the orcs and I layed siege upon Middle Earth once again. But alas, the Ring, my sole source of power was destroyed by two insignificant hobbits and I was destroyed forever. So ended my era.

Quote by slash_GNR666
Why is your join date 3 years later then??

I meant it that I registered into UG and forums a few years after I started using it.
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
um the 06 one was better mmkay.

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I don't know. My join date says 2008, but I only really started browsing the forums and monitoring the Pit in 2010, so the Holy Nod and the pear come to mind.
Page 1 of 2