... What?

There's no tremolo indicated in there at all, what on earth are you talking about?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
... What?

There's no tremolo indicated in there at all, what on earth are you talking about?

~ is tremolo, isn't it?

That's what the tab is saying.

| ~ tremolo
| ... palm muted
| x muted note
| (n) optional note
| T tapped note
| > accented note (play strongly)
| [n] natural harmonic

See for yourself.

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/bullet_for_my_valentine/say_goodnight_tab.htm
Ah, I see what's going on here, that's the "fender" definition of the word tremolo... that is incorrect. That symbol in tab is much more usually used to indicate vibrato and that is also true here, whoever wrote the tab has just used the wrong word in their legend for the tab.

Those notes need vibrato, not tremolo.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Ah, I see what's going on here, that's the "fender" definition of the word tremolo... that is incorrect. That symbol in tab is much more usually used to indicate vibrato and that is also true here, whoever wrote the tab has just used the wrong word in their legend for the tab.

Those notes need vibrato, not tremolo.

Thank you, my friend. Thanks for the help.
Quote by ♪Dustin♪
tremolo as in tremolo bar aka whammy most likely.

Having listened to the song... no.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.