Page 1 of 2
So I'm a loser and got this from Facebook, but it's pretty cool.

The website is here

All you do is print out the template, fill in the letters/numbers/special characters, and then scan and upload it to the site. It creates a font out of your handwriting that you can then download.

You should do it, and then upload it, so we can see everybody's shitty handwriting. Or just mine.

My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by angusfan16
Invisible hand writing eh? Nice.

Ima try this out once I get home

You have to put lemon juice on it to reveal the secret message
you sort of have the handwriting of a serial killer and/or child from a horror movie

i mean this as a compliment, it looks cool
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
This is actually pretty cool. On it now.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
My handwriting is way too inconsistent. I would need at least a dozen of each letter to make it remotely close to accurate. It might be neat to make a wingding type font with it though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
My handwriting is way too inconsistent.

That's exactly the uniqueness of handwriting as opposed to computer fonts.
Quote by Dreadnought
That's exactly the uniqueness of handwriting as opposed to computer fonts.

But it's too inconsistent. Like people have thought that my handwritten papers were written by like ten different people.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
My first attempt went horribly wrong. I think I may have scanned it badly, because it completely missed all of the letters.

I'll try again at some point, although it says I need a medium-thick felt tip pen, and all I have are either biros or massive permanent markers.
Sounds cool, but it seems like too much trouble to locate a scanner
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
This is amazing.

My handwriting has undergone a few changes over the years, going from big ass girly letters with circles for the dotted "i"s to small wiry type of thing where my lower case "g"s look like "s"s

But one thing I've never settled on is a signature. My cursive is terrible and no matter how I try my signature always looks like shite.
Quote by E7#9
But one thing I've never settled on is a signature. My cursive is terrible and no matter how I try my signature always looks like shite.

i'm 23 and i think half the time my signature technically doesn't match up with whatever's on my credit card
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Hmm. It seems to have scanned well, but for some reason the finished product is all scratchy. Anyone having more luck than me?

Quote by Scumbag1792
Oooh I'll have to find a printer
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by E7#9
This is amazing.

My handwriting has undergone a few changes over the years, going from big ass girly letters with circles for the dotted "i"s to small wiry type of thing where my lower case "g"s look like "s"s

Mine is literally just a scribble. A consistent one, but a scribble nonetheless.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I'd like to try this when I have the time but then again my handwriting occasionally looks like this:

(it's in Portuguese so don't be bothered to try and figure it out)
Quote by Dirge Humani
I went into photoshop and boosted the lower levels to 125.

Basically I made it black instead of grey.

Cheers mate, that worked perfectly.

Quote by Scumbag1792
Just realized the "D" got a little messed up.
I'll probably give this a shot tomorrow. Problem is I write half-cursive, so I'll connect letters, generally randomly, depending on the letters preceding and following it, and also depending on my mood, and yeah, my hand-writing is very inconsistent, but I might as well give it a shot because why not.
Yea I'll do this tomorrow too if someone can like bump the thread or something lol.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

^ stickies mofo
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I have like 8 threads stickied already.

... One more won't hurt

>stickied

stuck
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Holy shit this is insanely useful for graphic designers. Awesome.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I haven't got a clue where our scanner is but I've got a lazy day tomorrow so might look for it

My signature tends to be my first name Leon and then start to write my surname and just end up doing a load of squiggles as I cba to write the rest.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by sickman411
^Yours is the best so far actually IMO.

Thanks, I think it's very human looking. Dirge's looks good, but it's kind of neat, and looks kinda like a font that's trying to look human. If that makes sense lol.
It makes perfect sense, because Dirge is actually a robot.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Dirge, quit playing into the offensive stereotypes that robots must endure every day. You bigot.
Page 1 of 2