Page 1 of 2
some people on this site know that i have been teasing this for a while, but i’ll go through the story for those who haven’t heard it. i’ll warn ya, i am a geek about this stuff so there is a lengthy story and description. also, i decided to make the pics a little bigger than i normally do so i could show off a little more detail in the equipment.

last summer a friend of mine from work (lived in Atlanta) was getting rid of some gear and knew i was into older/vintage equipment, so he approached me about buying an older ‘blackface’ deluxe he had for years.

i said i was interested and he warned me it was in pretty bad shape, i was living in Virginia at the time so we figured out a time when i’d be in the Atlanta area and decided to meet up.

i finally made it to his house and he presented me with this pile

it actually was in more pieces but i screwed the chassis back in a placed the baffle back on for transport reasons, he had taken it all apart because he had been planning on restoring it for some time but just hadn’t gotten around to it.

upon closer inspection i realized the amp was not actually a blackface era deluxe and realized it was a brownface deluxe that had been spray painted black. this was not totally uncommon, i have run across other brownfaces that had received a similar treatment, people did this back in the day so it’d look like the owned one of the newer ‘blackface’ amps.

anyway, my buddy knew it was in horrible shape and asked $200 for the amp, i actually felt bad cuz i had an idea of what these things can go for and actually paid $250 for it instead. so i bought the amp, screwed most the pieces together and drove home.

i then took the amp to my favorite guitar shop and presented it to my heavily trusted tech that has worked on almost all of my vintage equipment. now most people i have shown these pictures to thought i was crazy for spending 250 bucks on a pile of junk but me and the store employees were just giggling over this very cool find. me and the amp tech talked and it was all about returning it to stock condition, we talked about telexing, knobs, grille cloth, a new handle and what the plan of attack was if the speaker or tubes were bad.

after a nice discussion he was able to find NOS stock knobs for the amp and found some stock grill cloth (the brownface era grill cloth was hard to come by for quite some time). he bead blasted the inside of the chassis, replaced the filter caps and remounted the one loose knob on the front.

he then re-tolexed the amp to original era-specific fender spec and replaced the power cord with a 3 prong. luckily the tubes in it were good but the weren’t original stock (no idea what the pre’s are, and the power amp tubes are black and say ‘Britain’ on them and nothing else). the amp also had the incorrect rectifier tube in it (had a 5U4G in it and needed a GZ34 instead) so it was replaced with a JJ. also a solder point was missed from the factory ( ), so that was taken care of as well.

the speaker ended up still working and is the stock oxford that came with the amp (12K5-3, though i have seen references saying the stock speaker is a 12K5-6 ). it’s a pretty cool speaker and i have not encountered one before, sounds a bit thin and gets a little overwhelmed at higher volumes but it definitely suits the amp very well.

the brownface deluxe was made from mid 1961 to late 1963. it featured a number of varying aesthetics throughout this period, earlier with a darker brown tolex and sometimes with white chicken head knobs (like it’s blond older brothers, but i am unsure if this was something done at the factory or something people did aftermarket) but it always seemed to have the wheat grill cloth. i went with the more lighter brown tolex and the standard brown button knobs for the aesthetics.

since the brownface deluxe was only made for a couple years, production numbers were pretty low.

http://www.superiormusic.com/page195.htm

if you assume the range of serial numbers correlates to the number of amps produced of each model then you can assume no more than ~4,900 brownface deluxes were made. comparing that to other eras of deluxe’s you can see this would make one of the rarest deluxes ever produced (possibly the rarest outside of the Model 26 Woody).

my chassis code (D 01710- associated with ’62), speaker code (465202 - Oxford, 2nd week of ’62) and the output transformer code (606146 - Schumaker, 46th week of ’61) seems to imply my amp came out in the earlier months of 1962.

so now that i have bored you all to death with all the details, this is my restored 1962 fender brownface deluxe:

ok, brief review. the amp sounds great, incredibly responsive to dynamics, especially when just on the edge of breakup. it is nice to be able to get a range of tones from clean to edgy just from the picking intensity and this amp does that very nicely.

these amps also have a reputation for a grizzly, marshall-like overdrive sound when driven hard and i can attest to that. the amp can pull off some great zeppelin-esque tones and the amp sounds great with every guitar i have thrown at it so far (from telecasters to a les paul). the tone cleans up very favorably with rolling back the volume knob on the guitar.

when driven hard the amp doesn’t sag and get spongey like a 5E3 does, it stays very solid and maintains it’s dynamic range. it’s response is very impressive, it rolls off most of the low end of course but it allows for subtle notes to be heard even with complex chords or a heaping helping of it’s overdrive. it able to articulate certain delicate details that normally get lost when playing busy music.

this response to dynamics and articulation make it very fun to play. both the clean tones sound sharp but there is not an enormous amount of headroom with the amp. the overdriven tones are very crunchy, but there is not a ton of gain available and the amp doesn’t get a very saturated tone (it is more of a dry and brittle crunch tone). sounds very at home doing 60’s/70’s like AC/DC and Led Zeppelin.

the two channels do have distinctly different tones, with the bright channel dirtying up a bit quicker and, of course, having a bit more edge to it than the normal channel. the tremelo is extremely usable and sounds excellent for a slow throb but can also obtain a very desirable fast and choppy tone (it can get faster than most the tremelo units i have played).

i hope to get the opportunity to try it with a couple other speakers i have sitting around, while the stock speaker is a great match i can’t help but wonder what it’ll sound like with a G12M-25, eminence 1228K, my cts square back, one of my old jensons or my weber loaded cab. i am interested to find out.

i have not tried it out with any pedals either, i would imagine an OD in the front would sound pretty good. i'd also like to try it with a fuzz and a closed backed cab to see how sludgey it can get.

just to provide a little more eye candy, here is a family shot. i haven’t posted all my electric gear in a while and i finally have just about all of it in one place. i have gotten rid of quite a few things and picked up a few others.

clips

strat and 12 string
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15421780/music/deluxe%20jenson%20demo.mp3

this is with the volume at 5
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15421780/music/half%20way.mp3

this is with the volume at 8
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15421780/music/cranked.mp3

tremelo circuit
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15421780/music/tremelo%20circuit.mp3
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Last edited by gumbilicious at Jan 12, 2014,
Quote by Fumble fingers
nice amp , beautiful family shot !!..... real nice gear , love the ASAT

it's hard to pick a favorite, but the ASAT deluxe is definitely near the top. it's an early one and has a rare ebony fretboard on it. gotta love the quarter pounder pups on it too.

-ae
Great read man. THat's such an amazing find.

If you were to value this what would it be?

Also, what's the small amp on the top of the second column from the right?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by N_J_B_B
Great read man. THat's such an amazing find.

If you were to value this what would it be?

Also, what's the small amp on the top of the second column from the right?

i am not 100% what the value would be, originals go for ~2000+ usd. if you go on ebay you'll see them from 1800 to 4000 usd. i probably won't sell mine but i'd probably insure mine for 2000 if i had to come up with a value.

btw i bought the amp for 250 (as mentioned) and restoration ended up coming in at ~450 usd.

the small amp on top of the 2nd column from the right? most likely that would be the THD bivalve, THD is defunct now but they made some cool amps. that bivalve can run a bunch of different tubes, i use it for cool one-of tubes i find at stores. it has a GEC KT66 and a sylvania 6L6GC in there with a telefunken 12ax7 and a mullard 12ax7 right now. i love how you can mix power amp tubes with the thing.

Quote by ibanez1997
That family shot...I'd trade you my house for those amps (if I owned a house )

Great find! HNAD!

that's funny, i need a house so i can play my amps as loud as i want. but then i wouldn't need a house if i didn't have the amps.

-ae
Last edited by gumbilicious at Jan 3, 2014,
super cool...i'm so envious

i used to have a red 50w marshall head and 412 like yours, with the old style logos...i think it was 70s or so....

hey you should get at least one FR equipped guitar for the hell of it
Last edited by Tempoe at Jan 3, 2014,
damn nice. jesus you do have a family there.

do you think maybe you could diversify your guitar collection a bit? well actually its really just the teles. givne that you have a suhr, i say sell the others (as much as i like G&L) and get something off the wall, perhaps a muscic man? parker?

props on the hamer. dang dude. hamer, suhr, G&L. lovin it. not to say im anti fender and gibson, but i think those brands i just mentioned offer a bit more.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
^thx

Quote by ikey_
damn nice. jesus you do have a family there.

do you think maybe you could diversify your guitar collection a bit? well actually its really just the teles. givne that you have a suhr, i say sell the others (as much as i like G&L) and get something off the wall, perhaps a muscic man? parker?

props on the hamer. dang dude. hamer, suhr, G&L. lovin it. not to say im anti fender and gibson, but i think those brands i just mentioned offer a bit more.

i have had opportunities to get other electrics. i have sold a number of telecasters already. i feel what i have is pretty diverse and caters to my tastes.

i am a telecaster fanatic though. i have bought and sold quite a few. the red tele is my first guitar ever. i won't sell it even though it is just a mexi tele, just too much sentimental value (i hardly ever play it though).

the G&L is a country machine, it's early, it's unique and it plays like nothing else i have played; no way i am gonna sell it.

the suhr doesn't even sound like a telecaster really. i got a great deal on it, which is why i got it, but it is also my most 'modern' and aggressive sounding guitar i own.

imo they do all something very different from each other. they just so happen to share the same body type. besides, i love teles. music man and parkers are pretty expensive and i have never spent that much on a guitar before, i have just happened to get really good deals on the ones i own.

also, that is not a hamer. it is a heritage custom shop 555, with all the trimmings. made at the old gibson factory in kalamazoo.

Quote by Tempoe
super cool...i'm so envious

i used to have a red 50w marshall head and 412 like yours, with the old style logos...i think it was 70s or so....

hey you should get at least one FR equipped guitar for the hell of it

one is a metropolis 18 watter (1974X) and the other is a JTM45 clone my tech built. the JTM45 clone is very sick and very fun to play.

i should have at least FR, but i just don't like them (i don't even run the bar on my strat, i just mess with the fulcrum setup with my palm). still, there was an old 80's charvel i could have bought for like 250 a couple years back. it was a sick guitar, but i passed on it.

-ae
Last edited by gumbilicious at Jan 3, 2014,
I actually have one of these amps in a part pile as well. Unfortunately in mine it was spray painted and then left in a barn for a number of years. I don't think anything was actually still good other than the cabinet and the chassis. I need to actually "rebuild" the amp eventually.

Great amps though, shame that so many of them were abused like this.
Cool story, bro

Great read and love the pictures. I would love to hear it in action.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by Ippon
Awesome!

I'm crazy about Teles, too.

really, what is not to love?

i gotta strange custom hybrid tele-thing i may have in a couple of months. been working on it for years. i'll forget about it, get some parts, work on it, put it up. but hopefully it will be complete soon. not much left to do.

so another NGD in the future.

Quote by XgamerGt04
I actually have one of these amps in a part pile as well. Unfortunately in mine it was spray painted and then left in a barn for a number of years. I don't think anything was actually still good other than the cabinet and the chassis. I need to actually "rebuild" the amp eventually.

Great amps though, shame that so many of them were abused like this.

yeah, they're like red headed fenders. there weren't many to begin with and they almost always seem like they were treated like shit.

people know about tweeds or blackfaces, but a brownie? spray paint it black and someone will think it's a blackface.

Quote by R45VT
Cool story, bro

Great read and love the pictures. I would love to hear it in action.

i should do some clips, it's just hard to living in an apartment. we'll see what i can do tomorrow when i go over a friends house.

-ae
Looks great! Really liked the story as well. ^^

Very nice collection also, I'm drawn to the TV Yellow Junior. What's the amp behind it?
^yeah i did realize that.

the thing is that i don't really wanna open it up cuz i just got it all refurbished. don't wanna wear the screws or scratch the plates or ding the tolex. i can tell you it looked like a rats nest when i sent it into the shop. i'll see if i can't obtain some gut shots from the guy who repaired it.

Quote by I K0nijn I
Looks great! Really liked the story as well. ^^

Very nice collection also, I'm drawn to the TV Yellow Junior. What's the amp behind it?

i appreciate it guys, i actually almost cut most of the story out, it read a little rickety when i was editing the post. but i like to tell the story behind my gear, most of the gear i own has an interesting back story and i love to share it.

it is just a 2006 les paul double cut. i think the jr's go for a little more cash and the DC's are a bit more numerous. it is actually a guitar i am looking to trade out, just waiting for someone to want it. i originally got it because of the P90's and i wanted a mahogany guitar, of course the retro looks were also a factor.

there are actually a number of amps behind LPDC that you can't see well. there is a '71 Kustom Charger 15 way back there (with the 15" CTS squareback), there is a early 70's Acoustic 270R head (a la Frank Zappa) and you can also barely see a '79 music man 115-65 underneath the orange OR50H.

but the one you are probably asking about is the 1960's Silvertone 1482. danelectro made those for sears, it's circuit is supposed to be heavily based on a 5E3 tweed deluxe circuit.

-ae
Last edited by gumbilicious at Jan 4, 2014,
darnit. just when you impress me you say something like "not a hamer, a heritage" . jesus man. now your just rubbing it in.

expensive? unless i didnt look correctly, ive ever seen a suhr retails less than about 2000-3000.

music man - yeah but dude, have you payed em? they are sick! definitely worthy of a premium price.

yeah overall that is an impressive array. i find your comments on the g&L and suhr interesting. you think it is all in the pickups?
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Oh my gosh. It looks so good. One of the best NGDs I've seen. And 450 for the whole restoration is ridiculous. That does not look like a $450 restoration. Good find and good grab man. I wish I could play it.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by ikey_
darnit. just when you impress me you say something like "not a hamer, a heritage" . jesus man. now your just rubbing it in.

expensive? unless i didnt look correctly, ive ever seen a suhr retails less than about 2000-3000.

music man - yeah but dude, have you payed em? they are sick! definitely worthy of a premium price.

yeah overall that is an impressive array. i find your comments on the g&L and suhr interesting. you think it is all in the pickups?

i got the suhr for a tad under 1500. my most expensive guitar purchase (the CEC Brigand is my most expensive piece of gear by far though).

the heritage i got used for 1100 + a trade-in and the custom shop version i got goes for 3K+ new so that was also a killer deal. i was truly in the right place at the right time for that one, i wanted a 335 style guitar for some time and never thought i'd own something that nice.

a big factor in both of those purchases was how good of a deal they were. if i ran across a music man for that kinda money i'd buy one. i have played an old 70's music man, but those are completely different guitars than the new ones. i haven't even run across a new one at all.

i would probably chalk up most of the differences between the ASAT and T2 to the electronics. they have very different setups for that. they also have way different bridges and that might have something to do with it too (the suhr even uses different alloys for different strings), but i bet the electronics are the main factor.

Quote by ibanezguitars44
Oh my gosh. It looks so good. One of the best NGDs I've seen. And 450 for the whole restoration is ridiculous. That does not look like a $450 restoration. Good find and good grab man. I wish I could play it.

the dude does immaculate work. i have a good relationship with the tech, i think he is just happy that someone appreciates his work so much (what is there not to appreciate?). i also bought his JTM45 clone he made, and i think he also appreciated that as well.

he does take a while but i encourage him to take his time cuz when he does it his way the work is impressive. no stone unturned, and the attention to detail... i'll wait 'til he is happy with the results. every amp i have sent him he has improved it by the time i get it back, sometimes i have a hard time telling that it is the same amp.

he also worked on my '66 epiphone embassy (the amp behind the 555 heritage) while he was doing the brownie and he transformed the amp from a lackluster piece into a tone machine. i have recently moved to GA, but when i picked these amps up he assured me he'd be happy to work on any other amps i came across in the future. i assured him i wouldn't want anyone else to work on them.

-ae
when I saw it I was like frick man it doesn't even look vintage. You need to go throw it off a truck and spill beer on it a few times geeez

Looks like you bought it new and put it in a glass case til now
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by gumbilicious
really, what is not to love?

i gotta strange custom hybrid tele-thing i may have in a couple of months. been working on it for years. i'll forget about it, get some parts, work on it, put it up. but hopefully it will be complete soon. not much left to do.

so another NGD in the future.

We were expanding this guy's Fender room last Summer and he let me play his CS Pinecaster Tele with a Pine neck - so light! Sounded amazing Clean to grind through a Rivera Knucklehead. Will get a Pine neck to go with the Pinecaster I'm assembling.

It'll sound amazing Brutal through an Uberschall, too.

Quote by ibanezguitars44
when I saw it I was like frick man it doesn't even look vintage. You need to go throw it off a truck and spill beer on it a few times geeez

Looks like you bought it new and put it in a glass case til now

it definitely looked vintage when i bought it

there is a couple of little marks on the face plate that give it away too. but he did a good job getting it back to spec.

Quote by Ippon
We were expanding this guy's Fender room last Summer and he let me play his CS Pinecaster Tele with a Pine neck - so light! Sounded amazing Clean to grind through a Rivera Knucklehead. Will get a Pine neck to go with the Pinecaster I'm assembling.

It'll sound amazing Brutal through an Uberschall, too.

you see, i don't need to hear stuff like this. now i realize there is another tele out there i haven't tried and so therefore now i want it.

where the hell would you get a pine neck?

i am looking forward to that ngd.

-ae
Quote by gumbilicious
it is just a 2006 les paul double cut. i think the jr's go for a little more cash and the DC's are a bit more numerous. it is actually a guitar i am looking to trade out, just waiting for someone to want it. i originally got it because of the P90's and i wanted a mahogany guitar, of course the retro looks were also a factor.

there are actually a number of amps behind LPDC that you can't see well. there is a '71 Kustom Charger 15 way back there (with the 15" CTS squareback), there is a early 70's Acoustic 270R head (a la Frank Zappa) and you can also barely see a '79 music man 115-65 underneath the orange OR50H.

but the one you are probably asking about is the 1960's Silvertone 1482. danelectro made those for sears, it's circuit is supposed to be heavily based on a 5E3 tweed deluxe circuit.

Oh, wow. I've never seen a double cut in TV Yellow around here. Looks just like some Junior's I've seen, though. And yes, I was asking about the Silvertone. Looks like it's a cool amp. ^^
^thx greg. i figured you'd like it, even if it isn't Japanese.

Quote by I K0nijn I
Oh, wow. I've never seen a double cut in TV Yellow around here. Looks just like some Junior's I've seen, though. And yes, I was asking about the Silvertone. Looks like it's a cool amp. ^^

yeah, the DCLP definitely looks like a junior. i love the retro look of it, it just didn't really turn out to be a very versatile guitar. so i have used it on a couple projects but i don't tend to play with it live at all.

i have gotten some snide comments about the silvertone at times. there seems to be people who don't like the amp either because:

- they are cheap, made with budget parts of the time. are prone to breaking down. "they're not even made of wood, they made of compressed old news paper"

or

- jack white likes silvertones.

so i have been either accused of having bad judgement in amps or being a jack white fan boi. i bough the amp cuz i liked how it sounds. it's fun to play.

-ae
excellent

Nice gear shot too
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
the real fun was actually getting a bunch of old school deluxe circuits together and comparing them.

a guy at the guitar shop had a 5E3 victoria, i brought my '62 6G3 brownie and my other buddy has a '66 blackface deluxe AB763 (the non-reverb one).

the brownie and the tweed sounded the most similar in how the mids got pretty raunchy when pushed. the tweed tended to get squishy and really saturated sounding while the brownface maintained it's dynamic range and sounded more like driven marshall at the higher volume.

the blackface was all headroom, didn't get any of the bite of the other two. a completely different sounding beast altogether. it also didn't get anywhere near as loud as the other two amps, even when cranked all the way.

i might be biased but i like my brownface the most. fender should RI the thing.

-ae
Quote by R_Gallagher_Fan
Mother of god your collection is stunning!

there is a few money pieces in there, but the stuff i have isn't so famous as it is rare and obscure. most of those pieces you can get for fairly cheap. i am patient and a pack rat.

-ae
do you have a picture of your Kustom amp ??..... I have a 1971 Kustom I think it's called a Sidewinder ?? .... not a 100 percent sure
Quote by Fumble fingers
do you have a picture of your Kustom amp ??..... I have a 1971 Kustom I think it's called a Sidewinder ?? .... not a 100 percent sure

i started digging it out, more trouble than it is worth.

mine looks almost exactly like this one though, black tuck and roll. one of my handles is screwed up and mine is on these huge casters.

great for bass or guitar. it replaced an old acoustic bass amp i used to own.

-ae
thanks ..... here's mine , can you confirm the model ?..... had it tuned up a couple months ago and ground plug added

my amp collection , pretty meager compared to yours , I like the Peavey and the Super reverb best

Last edited by Fumble fingers at Jan 4, 2014,
looks like a sidewinder

yer amp has a jbl D-130 in it. nice.

i really like the sunburst G&L. is that a fender super reverb back there?

-ae
it's a nice 1976 Fender Super Reverb I bought local ..... Honeyburst is on the Legacy .... also have a SC2 in there with the big MFD's .... do they really weigh a 1/4 pound each ??.... the big MFD's are my favorite pick up with the Super Reverb ,
Gumbi how you like that music man hd?

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
looks amazing! Nicely restored. Waiting for clips though ;-)

HNAD!!
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
^^^ i've never weighed the MFD's but i bet they weigh more than a 1/4 lbs

^ i shoulda done some clips. might try to get some tomorrow while people are at work. i didn't hear from my friends yesterday about playing over his house.

Quote by ibanezguitars44
Gumbi how you like that music man hd?

the '81 HD212 was my first amp i bought outta high school. i never liked it too much back then cuz what i really wanted was a mesa boogie dual rec. as i got older though and started getting more amps i realized that most of the ones i was playing didn't sound as good as the music man that i already owned.

i also found out they went for pretty cheap, so i ended up buying two more (115-65 and the hd130).

i love them, a great solid clean tone that takes pedals extremely well. built like tanks and they come with speakers that i like quite a bit. the 80's versions came with a really great phaser on board (the 70's ones have tremelo) and all of them have a nice accutronics reverb tank (except the hd130, my version has no effects).

imo they are a great deal and worth checking out. i still would like to get a 4x10 style one.

-ae
Last edited by gumbilicious at Jan 5, 2014,
alright, i finally made a clip of deluxe (also added to OP). it isn't all cranked up but at least it's something. i was messing with my old guyatone cab today and loading one of my old jensons in it and hooked it up to the deluxe. so these clips are two tracks:

1) US strat into deluxe using the stock oxford speaker and panned to the middle

2) korean danelectro 12 string into the deluxe using both the stock oxford and the jenson alnico 5 panned hard L/R

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15421780/music/deluxe%20jenson%20demo.mp3

enjoy

-ae
Page 1 of 2