Anybody else have a probem logging on to UG today?
I was getting a bad gateway error.
But when I looked out my window there was nothing wrong with my gates, wtf?
yup, took me about 5 refreshes to load it up. And there's a 502 Bad Gateway sign below the site header.
Quote by LostLegion
yup, took me about 5 refreshes to load it up. And there's a 502 Bad Gateway sign below the site header.

Yea I got that too.
Just back from Ireland man, shit I thought I was done for on the plane, you told me it wasn't windy!
Fucking fire trucks on standby on the runway and everything!
Pants were shat in.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Jan 4, 2014,
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Yea I got that too.
Just back from Ireland man, shit I thought I was done for on the plane, you told me it wasn't windy!
Fucking fire trucks on standby on the runway and everything!

Well you went at one of the worst times you could At least you didn't get a ferry
This is the first time I've managed to get on here all day! Wasn't working when I first tried this morning, still not working a couple of hours later, only just started working at lunchtime.

I had to focus on my life outside the internet. Strange.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
This is the first time I've managed to get on here all day! Wasn't working when I first tried this morning, still not working a couple of hours later, only just started working at lunchtime.

I had to focus on my life outside the internet. Strange.

I was trying all morning too, I just thought it was my shitty in the middle of a forest connection.
Their servers were messed up for a few hours this morning. Happens a few times a week.
Yeah it was horrible.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I've been able to log on fine but the '502 Bad Gateway' sign is ever-present.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo