http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/03/showbiz/singer-phil-everly-dies/

Sorry if it's been posted. I didn't see it, plus I used the search bar.

I think it is kind of cool that Billie Joe Armstrong and Norah Jones got to pay tribute to them before Phil's death. I wonder what Phil thought of it. I imagine he must have been proud to see a new generation interested in the music he had performed.

It's sad to see a great musician like that leave us, but he certainly left his mark on the world.

Rest in peace, Phil.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

bummer. everly brothers are awesome. "Cathy's Clown" was a favorite of mine in high school. still is TBH.

RIP Phil
#DTWD
At 74, he had a fairly good lifespan. I read that his death was attributed to a lifetime of smoking. Doesn't take anything away from his music, which was loved by millions &, with his brother, was recognisably different. R.I.P. Phil, you will be missed
My Gear:- A guitar, a guitar lead, a guitar amplifier. Or sometimes just an acoustic guitar!
Quote by Philip_pepper
Man, people are dying every few days now.

Every second of every day you mean.

RIP Phil.
What's really messed up is that I had him in last years Death Pool and decided not to take him again this year.

Oh well, at his age he wasn't really worth may points anyways.

I took Ellen DeGeneres with my 5th round pick this year. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
the best, RIP
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
not exactly a shocker, but nonetheless a bummer. r.i.p.
i don't know why i feel so dry