Hello everyone, I am in teachers college to become a music teacher and for our big project we have to collaborate online with a stranger.

Basically I need to record and make a video of me doing a song or playing something and have to send it to someone on the internet and have them add to it by recording over top of it. I have procrastinated on this and it is now due on Jan. 17. Would any of you ugers be so kind as to collaborate with me?

Initially I was going to do an original folk tune and have someone play acoustic guitar or harmonica or sing over it. Since I am a little behind though I am open to any ideas or songs that anyone would like to do

Someone help me!!! This could actually be a really cool and fun project if someone is interested let me know!!
I'd be totally willing to help. I can add guitar, voice, piano (basic), or bass to your piece! Sounds like fun.
I can add horrible screeching noises played on various instruments.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Basti95
You have my bow!

My bow draws screeches from all lutes that it contacts. What does yours do, Legochump?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I can do field recordings for you of various sounds that you can add as background ambience. Such sounds include (but are not limited to):

>Flushing toilet
>Running water via sink
>Sink Disposal running
>Banging pots and pans
>The sound of hot oil on a frying pan when you put diced onion in it

And many more!

PM me for more details.
I'll give you a tasteless shred guitar solo with all the best guitar-nerd tricks i've got.
Seriously though, i will if you want it.
How does this assignment have anything to do with music education? I was a music ed student for 3 years and I could never imagine any of my classes having assignments like this...let alone having it be a "big project."
Quote by Baby Joel
I can do field recordings for you of various sounds that you can add as background ambience. Such sounds include (but are not limited to):

>Flushing toilet
>Running water via sink
>Sink Disposal running
>Banging pots and pans
>The sound of hot oil on a frying pan when you put diced onion in it

And many more!

PM me for more details.

also good