Poll Options
View poll results: Religion is for
The weak minded :devil:
21 30%
Making money off of the weak minded :devil:
49 70%
Voters: 70.
Page 1 of 5
And I told them that their religion was started by a con-man and that their entire life has been a fraud. They were devastated.

Share your stories of dismantling religion (social cancer).
Check out my band Disturbed
at least you didn't tell them their short sleeve dress shirts look dumb.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt

They were long sleeve. Not everyone gets to live in eternal summer.
good thread
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I sneezed yesterday and an old woman said 'bless you'. I retorted back saying 'How can I be blessed when there is no deity present at the current event of time? Science and math has proven to us that religion is nonsensical and preposterous. So by you telling me to bless myself you are actually speaking blasphemy and are defecating on your "belief"'.

*tips le fedora*
Quote by StewieSwan
They were long sleeve. Not everyone gets to live in eternal summer.

That's against their religion
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
XDD totally cool dude! i wish i could be such a cool athiest like you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0_eFE_HjOw
pic related, my hero
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
I raped an atheist man in the anus the other day. Then skipped off laughing cause lol noheaven&nosins
Quote by LostLegion
I sneezed yesterday and an old woman said 'bless you'. I retorted back saying 'How can I be blessed when there is no deity present at the current event of time? Science and math has proven to us that religion is nonsensical and preposterous. So by you telling me to bless myself you are actually speaking blasphemy and are defecating on your "belief"'.

*tips le fedora*

Euphoric!
What do you get when you cross a Mormon with a Mexican?

A basement full of stolen groceries.
Religion has it's place in communities, course you could just have a weekly meeting of people without the religion part that likes to help the community in various ways.

Who gives a shit if joseph smith was a con man, at least it's not scientology, and most mormons can accept that their religion was based on something stupid, at least I hope they can.
Last edited by stratkat at Jan 4, 2014,
My buddy is in Cincinnati right now doing that shit! Don't be mean to the Mormons you dickholes
When I was a Mormon missionary I stripped people of the beliefs they held and brainwashed them to conform to mine.
Quote by LostLegion

*tips le fedora*

I don't believe in God either but that's a real douchey thing to do. It's as bad as the right wingers who try to shove religion down your throat.
Quote by stratkat
Religion has it's place in communities, course you could just have a weekly meeting of people without the religion part that likes to help the community in various ways.

You're are incredibly wrong, religious people are the only type of people capable of being good and helping others.
Quote by lolmnt

Hey man, when you're biking literally all day, and your uniform is a white button up shirt, you'll gladly take the short sleeve, even if it makes you look like an idiot.

I mean, just being a missionary makes you look like an idiot.
Quote by stratkat

Who gives a shit if joseph smith was a con man, at least it's not scientology, and most mormons can accept that their religion was based on something stupid, at least I hope they can.

What?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I bet this is what actually happened:

TS saw some mormons passing by through his bedroom window. Fantasizes about all the zingers he would say to them but would never dare to do so in reality. About to tell me on FB but realizes I would ridicule him. Posts UG blogthread instead.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by LostLegion

*tips le fedora*

Hell* yeah!

*I don't actually believe in hell. Clergy made it up to scare the populace into submission and the betrayal of rational thought
Quote by Xiaoxi
I bet this is what actually happened:

TS saw some mormons passing by through his bedroom window. Fantasizes about all the zingers he would say to them but would never dare to do so in reality. About to tell me on FB but realizes I would ridicule him. Posts UG blogthread instead.

キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
A Catholic once tried to convince me to come to their church.

I replied, respectfully, "lel Jesus is gay"
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
A Catholic once tried to convince me to come to their church.

I replied, respectfully, "lel Jesus is gay"

First you disrespect their religion, then you call Jesus a homosexual male, even though they hate gays, which is forcing them to hate Jesus.

#retweeted
A religious person once said 'thank God you're okay' after I recovered from an illness.

I was so angry and I flew at her about how god doesn't exist and that it is doctors and scientists, enlightened by their own intelligence, who should be thanked.

Stupid fundies.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Religious people are assholes that are always forcing their beliefs down my throat.
Here's a video of Lord of All Science and Reason Richard Dawkins talking to a stupid creationist. He should have just laughed at her and called her stupid. She doesn't deserve to talk to such an enlightened bright like Dawkins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AS6rQtiEh8

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Godsmack_IV

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by I.O.T.M
Here's a video of Lord of All Science and Reason Richard Dawkins talking to a stupid creationist. He should have just laughed at her and called her stupid. She doesn't deserve to talk to such an enlightened bright like Dawkins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AS6rQtiEh8

But forreal though, this lady is incredibly infuriating.
From all my religious debates I have come to the conclusion that theres only a few types of people. Religious people who have already decided that God is real and everything in the bible is true, and non religious people who only learned a small amount of info and do a very poor job of debating facts and fiction.

A religious person isnt going to care that noahs arc is completely illogical. Because god made it happen and god is god. They dont care if i say carbon dating says dinosaurs came before humans, because god says otherwise and if god is god, god could make it happen. They dont care that we have more than enough info on evolution to keep it a solid theory, because they think a theory is an unproven idea. Its completely pointless.

On the other hand, idiot athiests think their small amount of info means they are superior. They know nothing about the big bang, and m theory, and any actual facts about evolution. they couldnt explain any of the ideas.

with that being said, all religious debating is pointless and we should all save time not engaging in the nonsense.
Quote by LostLegion

*tips le fedora*

Pretty much lolled.

More please.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
They dont care if i say carbon dating says dinosaurs came before humans, because god says otherwise and if god is god, god could make it happen.

I've honestly never understood this. Who thinks that dinosaurs were around with humans? Like, wtf? I don't, and no religious person I know does.

I remember when I was a missionary, someone asked me, "If the Bible is real, then why doesn't it talk about dinosaurs?" I just said, "Dinosaurs died before humans came around, so of course humans aren't going to write about them" and kind of stared at him a bit odd.

Like, I just don't get it. People are so dumb.
I once saw an argument saying that the dinosaurs died in the great flood. I have no idea why they weren't allowed on the ark.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
I once saw an argument saying that the dinosaurs died in the great flood. I have no idea why they weren't allowed on the ark.

Dinosaurs were obviously the manifestation of man's sin
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Dinosaurs were obviously the manifestation of man's sin

I thought that was earthquakes and other natural disasters?

S A D B O Y S
Page 1 of 5