Lulz
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Idiots gonna idiot
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
please dont smoke weed i care too much about you to watch you kill yourself like that
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Wormholes
lol shawn deleted his post. He makes Brad seem like Plato.

axelfox multi?
Take a shot for every white person who pretends to be badass by buying weed three times a week over the next month. Take another shot for every one of them who wouldn't have even considered buying it prior to it being legalized.
¯\_()_/¯
Obama Unveils New American Flag

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
So I actually live in Colorado and on the local news last night they did a story on this that actually had to tell people that it was a hoax. Like...this was a real news story. In real life.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by CaptainCanti
Take a shot for every white person who pretends to be badass by buying weed three times a week over the next month. Take another shot for every one of them who wouldn't have even considered buying it prior to it being legalized.

Why is this a bad thing? Being arrested can pretty much screw anyone career/life, so it' s pretty understandable that some people wouldn't even consider using/buying when it was illegal but do so now that it is legal.
Quote by VillainousLatin
Why is this a bad thing? Being arrested can pretty much screw anyone career/life, so it' s pretty understandable that some people wouldn't even consider using/buying when it was illegal but do so now that it is legal.

Canti is a tentacle loving pony-fucker. Don't listen to it.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Canti is a tentacle loving pony-fucker. Don't listen to it.

Tentacle loving yes.
Pony-****er not anymore. I thought that was common knowledge, but I guess some people enjoy being ignorant.

Also I don't believe we've ever spoken, so you can **** right off with this pre-conceived notion that you would know me in the slightest.

Also I'm a squid, not an it.
A squid who is gonna shove these tentacles down your throat prolly.
Actually maybe not idk, that sounds kinda threatening for both parties.

**** off none the less, good sir.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Obama Unveils New American Flag

Quote by CaptainCanti

Pony-****er not anymore. I thought that was common knowledge, but I guess some people enjoy being ignorant.

Everyone knows if you post in the fim thread you're a brony
Last edited by LostLegion at Jan 4, 2014,
Quote by StewieSwan
So I actually live in Colorado and on the local news last night they did a story on this that actually had to tell people that it was a hoax. Like...this was a real news story. In real life.

Well of course, when the whole state's high as a kite, nobody can tell the difference.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by CaptainCanti
Tentacle loving yes.

Also I don't believe we've ever spoken, so you can **** right off with this pre-conceived notion that you would know me in the slightest.

Jesus mate, calm down. I put that emoticon there solely to let you know I'm joking.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
I said this would happen and I was laughed off the forum! Who's laughing now, drug-enablers?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Shitty try-hard article
One of the those victims was 29-year-old Jesse Bruce Pinkman, a former methamphetamine dealer from Albuquerque who had recently moved to Boulder to establish a legal marijuana dispensary.

Words fail me. Were they expecting this fly over even one person's head? I haven't even watched that much Breaking Bad (I know, I'm working on it.) but that still stuck out like a sore thumb.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by EqualOfHeaven
Words fail me. Were they expecting this fly over even one person's head? I haven't even watched that much Breaking Bad (I know, I'm working on it.) but that still stuck out like a sore thumb.

Also Dr Jack Shepard of Lost.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Jesus mate, calm down. I put that emoticon there solely to let you know I'm joking.

Oh sorry mang
You'd be a terrible comedian though
And I'm still not a brony
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by beer bear
Also Dr Jack Shepard of Lost.

Lol, didn't spot that one. Haven't seen Lost in time though. I remember watching a bit of series two when it came out and thinking "this is getting silly now," then stopped watching. Then later down the line when it was reaching the end some of my friends told me about all the stuff that happened in Lost since I stopped watching and I was all like "wow, I thought all the stuff with the hatch and the darma initiative was silly, just wow."
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by CaptainCanti

I know.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by I.O.T.M
I said this would happen and I was laughed off the forum! Who's laughing now, drug-enablers?

I really hope you're being sarcastic. Anyone who believes this is straight STUPID! The only way you could die from weed is if you had an allergy to it or some kind of condition that would work like an allergy to it. And even then I'm not completely sure you could die.
I dont see the funny, all I know is I wish I lived in denver. Im sittin here in my broncos jersey with my vape pen in the friggen bay area, nobody wants to live out here. where are the trees?
Quote by CaptainCanti
Oh sorry mang
And I'm still not a brony

Don't lie to the people, Canti.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by CaptainCanti
Guess thats why they call you Slowvenia

lel'd

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
I knew it! I KNEW IT! I knew the pots was dangerous.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by CaptainCanti
Tentacle loving yes.

Pretty sure it was you who thinks/thought Ronnie Radke is some sort of god-like genius... Eurgh.

Closing thread because I can.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.