http://www.eutimes.net/2014/01/underground-nuclear-explosion-at-crippled-japan-atomic-plant-shocks-world/

Has anyone seen anything about this? I don't know how legit it is but if true then smh
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
I heard something on my local news that a man was going around with a radiation detector and found high levels around here and they said it could have been caused by the tsunami that hit Japan and there's still toxic waste spilling out into the pacific ocean. I havent heard about an underground explosion though.
STಠ_ಠ
I'll repost this amazingly accurate comment from the article itself:

'The ibtimes article you linked to does not mention anything about nuclear explosions. In fact, it says that the two minor earthquakes on December 31st were normal slippage of the fault lines, since there’s a lot of lubricating clay between them. You have no links or citations for the MoD report, and your infowars link about the “China Syndrome” is more than two years old. Your link about the steam plumes also states that there was a similar incident of steam back in July, with no resulting change in radioactivity levels. Your linked article about dangerous radiation levels in Texas (nowhere near the predicted fallout map you posted) isn’t even supported by the “Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center” that it claims as the source of its data.

Despite the fact that the “tracking center” is plastered with poor web design and bible verses, it says there are no radiation alerts anywhere near Texas (or the entire midwest, for that matter). The link about animal deaths (not actually deaths, just unexplained illness according to the article) says they’re occurring in Utah and Idaho – again, not anywhere near the places your radiation map says should be directly affected. The DHHS placed their bid for potassium iodide on December 6th (allegedly), which is 25 days before the minor earthquakes happened and 13 days before the first steam plume was seen, so it’s a pretty safe bet that the DHHS isn’t making this buy for any of the reasons you suggest. Radiation poisoning symptoms begin within 24-48 hours of exposure, so a delivery date of February 1st for the tablets is rather pointless.

In short, your article is completely baseless and intentionally misleading. If I had to speculate, I’d say you wrote it just to try to get ad revenue from paranoid people.'
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american

Hey you guys! Fukushima radiation is going to melt a hole through the Earth and it's going to come out here!

What a load of shit.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I'm amazed that nuclear reactors have been a common technology for over 50 years now and the general public still doesn't know that a reactor meltdown can not possibly result in a nuclear explosion.
So since the Silo thing didn't work out, maybe we can just organize a group trip to Japan for some super powers. We can call ourselves the UG league or something. It would be great!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Seref
I'm amazed that nuclear reactors have been a common technology for over 50 years now and the general public still doesn't know that a reactor meltdown can not possibly result in a nuclear explosion.

They might have known once, but then Chernobyl happened and everyone just assumed that the steam explosion must have been caused by the nuclear reaction itself, then blatantly refusing to correct their own opinion of what happened with actual scientific insight.

The favourite weapon of corporate media: 'general knowledge/assumptions'.
As to the American people being allowed to know the full and horrific mass death event now unfolding around them, this report warns, is not be as the Obama regime has, in effect, ordered all of their mainstream news media organs not to report it

lol
Ah, the mainstream news media organ. Otherwise known as the colon.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
So since the Silo thing didn't work out, maybe we can just organize a group trip to Japan for some super powers. We can call ourselves the UG league or something. It would be great!

I call invisibility, because then I could get away with so much shit.

The first thing I would do?

Break into Megan Fox's house and watch her sleep.

Actually, thats the only thing I would do.
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
I call invisibility, because then I could get away with so much shit.

The first thing I would do?

Break into Megan Fox's house and watch her sleep.

Actually, thats the only thing I would do.

siiggghhhh

I had high hopes for the UG league too.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
The EU Times is the standard Fox News uses to call themselves Fair and Balanced.

TS are you a Neo Nazi?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
siiggghhhh

I had high hopes for the UG league too.

Where the hell have you been?

You had me worried.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I've never heard of the EU times. My mensa qualified calculus teacher from high school posted it on facebook, so I thought there was a chance of it being legit.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by Jackal58
Where the hell have you been?

You had me worried.

Been in Chicago.

But I'm back now, so you can go back to worrying about airplanes and retirement funds and whatnot.

Quote by L2112Lif