Hi guys so i'm looking for a Japan made guitar with non locking tremolo could you guys recommend me some model for me to buy?
Any particular reason it has to be Japanese made?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Ibanez, Fernandes/Burny, Edwards, Killer...there are all kinds of Japanese brands. What's your budget and preferred music style.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Erm my budget is around $1000, and my preferred play style is mostly j-pop or alternative rock
there are tons of models only available to the Japanese market. this kind of makes it tough for most here to advise you.
Quote by jinshen23
Cause i'm going to Japan next week xD

... Can't you wait until you get there?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by monwobobbo
there are tons of models only available to the Japanese market. this kind of makes it tough for most here to advise you.

And

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
... Can't you wait until you get there?

That's the thing- get something there you don't usually see over here...and when you get there, you WILL see things you don't usually see over here.

...like the Burny MG-380S or MG-145X

(Not saying that's what you're looking for, just using them to illustrate the point.)
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Jan 4, 2014,
Because they don't know about the various color settings, of course!