Hello, I am looking for a hotter pickup for the bridge position of my Dean Razorback like this: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dean-Dimebag-Razorback-DB-Electric-Guitar-108256017-i2594325.gc?source=4WWRWXGP&gclid=CL6O25nH5bsCFSISMwod0nYACQ&kwid=productads-plaid^65684952882-sku^H86807.002@ADL4GC-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^27120267882

I have both the bridge and neck for that guitar that I'd barter with. I additionally have a bridge pickup from an Epiphone SG-400 and another bridge pickup that I would trade. Also I could possibly even the deal with cash after I get paid. Keep in mind that this is Gibson spaced (I believe? I had an f spaced in by mistake and it sucked but I put it in an Ibanez and it screamed) so and F spaced pickups wont due. I'm not gonna put in a tone know or a bridge pickup after my buddy is done airbrushing it because it's gonna be for metal so I don't really care (I'll get the switch fixed on my SG if I need a bridge for sweet sweet sounds). Let me know what you have, I'm in no hurry because I don't know when he's even starting the airbrushing. Thanks!