Poll: Which Social Media Network Is The Most Attention-*****y?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Social Media Network Is The Most Attention-*****y?
facebook
24 19%
twitter
27 22%
instagram
52 42%
tumblr
19 15%
youtube
2 2%
Voters: 124.
Page 1 of 2
instagram to me, out of all of them, is the utmost evil. if 21st century narcissism were distilled and put into a bottle, it would be instagram

'i ate a cheese sandwich today.' *shows picture*

its the me generation in all its festering glory
UG and it's '14er's obviously.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I'm pretty sure if 21st century narcissism were distilled and put into a bottle, it would be this thread. Honestly, your last line describes this thread pretty well.
man the pit sucks because of all the assholes who posted before me. Same old lame ass jokes.

But I agree, I thought instagram would be cool, but it's just a bunch of f*cking selfies. "Look how good looking I am! Even I think I'm good looking" is what a selfie is.
F*ck selfies. God damn
Quote by SunshineMusicO
man the pit sucks because of all the assholes who posted before me. Same old lame ass jokes.
I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now.

Am I arseholing it up right?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jan 4, 2014,
HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME ARE YOU LOOKING REALLY LOOK I DONT LIKE A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE DID YOU HEAR ME I SAID I DONT LIKE A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE

That's you.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Out of all of them, instagram is probably the one I wouldn't even touch with a twelve foot sterilized barge pole held by somebody else.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
Quote by SunshineMusicO

ithaca is gorges, but you're an asshole
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by metal4eva_22
TS, why don't you tell us about your hatred for Justin Beiber as well.

It's a tie between twitter and tumblr. I voted for twitter, but I hate tumblr more actually
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jan 4, 2014,
If Instagram qualifies as "evil," we're doing really well as a society.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
Quote by CodeMonk
I've never even been to Instagram.

Me neither, isn't it an Iphone only app or something?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Facebook probably but wine of the attention seeking social justice people on tumblr annoy me so much.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Nero Galon
Me neither, isn't it an Iphone only app or something?

Yeah, it more of a mobile thing.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I dont use social sites.
I use UG.
and youtube..
Why isnt UG in the poll options?
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?

jk
I'm a youtube wh*re, lol not really - listen to my sh*t

Off-topic: I love the video where you said: "instead of showing you footage of the same riff over and over, I bring you.... CAT" xD made me laugh so hard.

OT: Instagram is the definite winner.... all those bitches with the #nofilter look at my tits and food! annoying as ****. also they can link it to FB and Twitter so that makes it worse.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Either tumblr for its look-how-left-wing-and-liberal-I-am inhabitants or Instagram because people post funeral selfies on there which is pretty narcissistic.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Hot or Not is awful, probably the most shallow social network app ever. Don't mind instagram as long as you follow decent people. Facebook is pretty much dead now. Twitter is ok, not great, needs a bit of a re-design. Snapchat is decent. Tumblr is a bit pretentious but I like a lot the stuff on it so that's taste. My fav atm isn't really social network but Vine is where it's at.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Social media is what you make it in all fairness. Backing up what ProgFripp's post, it is just who you follow.
Like Snapchat was awful for me, because most of my friends just sent stuff out to everyone and usually wasn't interesting or relevant to me...like 'look at my kids' or 'hey look at my coworker with a **** drawn on his head' or my favourite 'here's a picture of me doing a poo at work'.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Social media is what you make it in all fairness. Backing up what ProgFripp's post, it is just who you follow.
Like Snapchat was awful for me, because most of my friends just sent stuff out to everyone and usually wasn't interesting or relevant to me...like 'look at my kids' or 'hey look at my coworker with a **** drawn on his head' or my favourite 'here's a picture of me doing a poo at work'.

Was gonna say this.
cat
I've picked up my brothers Iphone one time and accidentally opened up a snapchat where his friend took a pic of him in the bath.... I question their sexuality.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by deadsmileyface

It's a tie between twitter and tumblr. I voted for twitter, but I hate tumblr more actually

Tumblr worries the f*ck outa me...some pretty odd stuff is out there (Fanfiction, be it Sherlock, Hunger games or Harry Potter)
It totally depends on who uses the site, not the site itself.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
And you guys wonder why the pit's population is so small come on look at the first couple posts... I mean it's funny as hell but still...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by CodeMonk
I've never even been to Instagram.

I made one just to follow sluts.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

You people are clearly following the wrong accounts on Instagram. There are plenty that post really cool and interesting pictures.

Yeah, your friends probably post dumb shit. Mine do too. But there are plenty of good accounts on there that post worthwhile photos.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Facebook probably but wine of the attention seeking social justice people on tumblr annoy me so much.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU IGNORANT ESTROGEN-AFFINITY-IGNORING, CIS-OVERPRIVILEGED ASSHOLE
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Trowzaa
I made one just to follow sluts.

I wanted to do the same!
But you know.. morale..
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
To me it's facebook. Tumblr can have some disturbing stuff but it has a lot of funny stuff as well. Twitter is only bad when people constantly tweet pointless stuff. Youtube is fine for the most part, and I feel like instagram is just pretty much meant for selfies. It is just a photo sharing thing after all.
Page 1 of 2