http://translate.google.com/translate?act=url&depth=1&hl=sv&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.se&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http://debatt.svt.se/2014/01/03/hur-mycket-manlighet-tal-sverige/

"Immigrants are not the problem, men are. Deport all men from Sweden immediately!" - Magda Rasmusson, Swedish Politician of the Green Party.

Ok, he didn't die, he got converted into a woman. Which, is nearly just as bad, if you ask me.
Who?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
this is spam ban him
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Poor guy dies a lot. I remember when he was killed while trying to fight off wolves or a train or something.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
They mock norm criticism and gender studies. Proposals that make people seen as individuals and not gender.

The irony is over 9000!
Quote by CodeMonk
Nah, that would have made the local news here.

No, I remember hearing about it. The dude that did it claimed that it was only to watch him die.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
No, I remember hearing about it. The dude that did it claimed that it was only to watch him die.

Was that man holding a guitar though?
That lady sounds pretty dumb
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
you're trying way too hard
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I do NOT disrespect him.

I honour him.

Every time I have a wank, I go to his profile to remind myself that he is gone and the tears work as extra lubricant.

What do YOU do to honour him?
Did Kensai seriously die? I've been away for a long while with brief appearances here and there, but I remember him. I keep hearing that he died, but I can never take anything on here seriously.
Quote by zackk
Did Kensai seriously die? I've been away for a long while with brief appearances here and there, but I remember him. I keep hearing that he died, but I can never take anything on here seriously.

Yup, shit sucks. He was a cool dude.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by darkcheef
Honest question, who the hell is Kensai?

He's the sexy god of UG that tragically died while trying to fight off a train. RIP Kensai
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Jon777
Did Philip become terrible just recently? Because I don't remember him ever being this bad.

I actually kind of liked him until that misogynist rant.
Quote by MH400
This thread is dumb.

+1 you know it's a bad thread when MH400 thinks he could do better
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by slipknot5678
I actually kind of liked him until that misogynist rant.

yeah i second that
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I'm not a misogynist. I just think women are different to men.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

And damn it, I've been making bad threads longer than recently.
Quote by Philip_pepper
I'm not a misogynist. I just think women are different to men.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

And damn it, I've been making bad threads longer than recently.

Thing that are inferior are still different
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Too soon.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do