Hello. So I want to have a set up where I can alter drum loops to use for recording songs. Also I want to be able to use these loops programmed to a foot-pedal so I can change the intro/verse/chorus/bridge/outro with my foot live on stage.

I can't seem to find the exact resolution for this, I am wondering if anyone knows?
Pretty much any daw would be able to do this, though you're better off asking in the recording forum.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by MSpain
Hello. So I want to have a set up where I can alter drum loops to use for recording songs. Also I want to be able to use these loops programmed to a foot-pedal so I can change the intro/verse/chorus/bridge/outro with my foot live on stage.

I can't seem to find the exact resolution for this, I am wondering if anyone knows?

a friend sent me a link to something on kickstarter a while back

http://mybeatbuddy.com/

i think they got funded and it's supposed to be distributing in a few months or so.

there is also other options, like you can have a computer and use a DAW with some midi interface stuff do something similar. it will have quite a bit more control than that beat buddy thing.

you can also get some kinda drum machine and learn how to program it and set it up with some controllers and it should be able to do what you want too.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae