Hey all, I've got this guitar... but I don't know anything about it. It's a Quest: Black Magic Electric Guitar. Does anyone know where it originated, or what style of music it was intended for? I did some searching awhile back but came up with little info. I'll upload a picture of it soon if that might help. Any info or links to info would be much appreciated.
*reported* for wrong forum.

This should be in Electric Guitar, not here.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Ok? So I guess my post has been *moved*... so now does anyone have any idea about this thing?
I's intended for a fantasy based song, in which a hero must venture across a strange and dangerous land to achieve a great goal that he first thought was beneath him.

Apon completion of said song, the hero will emerge from the guitar to judge the player on his or her effort, thus completing the 'quest'.

Please post it when you're done, now BEGONE!
Hilarious!

Sorry, though- never heard of it.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by Mephaphil
I's intended for a fantasy based song, in which a hero must venture across a strange and dangerous land to achieve a great goal that he first thought was beneath him.

Apon completion of said song, the hero will emerge from the guitar to judge the player on his or her effort, thus completing the 'quest'.

Please post it when you're done, now BEGONE!

Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3