Page 1 of 4
Long story short, my mom caught me smoking a giant blunt in the bathroom. I have until the end of the week to find somewhere new to live. I'm thinking about asking my friend if I can move in. How much should I expect to pay per week for rent? Thanks
How old are you? What country do you live in?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I don't know if it is even legal for your parents to kick you out until you're 21.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Go to Colorado, and smoke all the legal kush you want.

Just kidding. You have to be 21.

Does your friend live on their own? If you're going to be living there, I'd imagine splitting the rent evenly makes the most sense.
In New York I'm pretty sure your parents are responsible for you until 21 at the least.

According to the Domestic Relations Law 32 and Family Court Act 413, parents, if they are financially able, are responsible for the support of their children until they reach 21.

I'd check your local laws.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Where I live my parents are responsible for me until I'm 18. But I'm livng under their roof, their rules, blah blah blah. But he lives with his mom still and she doesn't really care about pot smoking and all that good shit.
Maybe if you weren't a drug using loser you wouldn't be homeless.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

It's all my sisters fault man. She was fighting with our parents and she wanted to get them off her back so she screamed "CLARK'S ON DRUGS!!" So my parents stormed upstairs into my room to interrogate me and they smelled it
I can't hear you over your crippling addiction to smack.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by Clark83
my mom caught me smoking a giant blunt in the bathroom.

Quote by Clark83
my parents stormed upstairs into my room to interrogate me

make up yo damn mind son
Clark83, you are probably the worst human being alive. I mean, really? A blunt of weed? That's pretty much rape. It's rape, Clark. Rape. You raped someone. **** you.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Yes, stop while you still can comprehend the things happening around you.

how is who that was a donkey there when the thing above them isn't where the other place is?
you should have smoked it outside, and preferably with friends .
Addict !
Do you live in a state with a Stand Your Ground law? 'Cause I have an idea - Operation MILF Storm

Phase 1:
Phase 2:
Phase 3:
Phase 4:
Phase 5:
Phase 6:

You should always be allowed to use an illegal substance, if someone tells you otherwise, they are directly assaulting your freedom to break the law.
Last edited by JD Close at Jan 6, 2014,
Quote by mattgreen2205
Stop injecting the marijuanas pls

Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Clark83
It's all my sisters fault man. She was fighting with our parents and she wanted to get them off her back so she screamed "CLARK'S ON DRUGS!!" So my parents stormed upstairs into my room to interrogate me and they smelled it

I would have said it's your fault actually. You smoked inside? That's possibly the dumbest idea. I don't even smoke and I know that you do it outside so people don't come to your house and (rightfully) accuse you of being a drugged up, murdering rape fiend.
From what you told us about your family, it seems to be a good thing they kicked you out...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
So you smoke indoors while your family is there, huh? Yeah, they never would've figured that one out.

I'm not supporting your family's decision by any means, if you catch your child doing drugs of any kind your first reaction should never be to kick them out of the house. How does that deter you from smoking? Like you said, you're actually seeking out someplace to live where they don't mind you smoking. At first I disagreed with the people saying to check your local laws, but if this is how your parents react to such a small thing maybe the law should get involved. Shit's not right.

You're still dumb, though.
Quote by shelovemyguitar
From what you told us about your family, it seems to be a good thing they kicked you out...

Yup. They've obviously been suffering under his horrific addiction's production of second hand marijuana smoke. It may take time, but eventually it will clear, and the family can go back to living normal, healthy lives. Cut out the cancer.
Pack up your families belongings instead and tell them they're kicked out.
Sail upon the open skies
Best advise for moving out get a roommate.
Whats goes around must come down
Ok, so everyone said don't smoke in the house, which I completely agree with. However, you can get away with it if you're smoking little things like a one-hitter or a vaporizer.

But. You chose the stankiest form of smoking weed of them all: the blunt. What went through your mind and said "nah, I'll be fine."?
Honestly, that's the dumbest thing you could've done I'm sorry I'm not helping you but god damn it's your own fault. YOU SMOKED A BLUNT IN YOUR PARENTS HOUSE WHEN THEY'RE STILL HOME.
I only smoke joints/blunts if they're gone for AT LEAST a week you fool. Because they are the stankiest of stanky. Their smell gets on everything.
Good god. Thank goodness you got caught because you must have a weed problem if you're smoking blunts to the face when your parents are less than 100 feet away from you dawg. Honestly. I love weed, but you're taking it a bit far.

However, your parents are also douches.
The defense rests!
You need to admit to your problem. We're only here to help. Just let us in, Clark.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Let those people bury their daughter, Clark.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by TunerAddict
I don't know if it is even legal for your parents to kick you out until you're 21.

Nope, 18 in the U.S.
Page 1 of 4