Hi, I'm about to buy a new guitar. I have the Ibanez rg321mh and I'm thinking if it's worth changing it on a Jackson JS32t or a Charvel ds3 st. I'm waiting for you opinion.
The Jackson will be very similar tone-wise, and you may not hear any audible difference between the two guitars depending on your amp. The Charvel may have a darker tone thanks to the mahogany body and neck, but really isn't much of an upgrade in terms of instrument quality.

Why do you want a new guitar? Is there something about your existing guitar that you don't like? What kind of amp are you using?
Guitars:
ESP Eclipse II w/ SD Black Winters
Ibanez S540 w/ DiMarzios
Ibanez RG370DX w/ EMG 81/60
Ibanez RG7321 w/ DiMarzios
Pedals:
Fulltone FB-3
Crybaby Wah
Ibanez TS-9
Amps:
Peavey 6505+
Well, I have a roland cube 15x and a boss gt8, but I might upgrade my amp. The only thing I don't like about the ibanez is its looks, and the neck. A thicker neck would fit me better. I know it's not a significant upgrade. Should I wait until I earn some money and make a bigger upgrade?
PS: My dream is a peavey 6505+ amp. :P I'd prefer analog, but my boss does its work until I can afford going analog.
Quote by Charlie_97
Should I wait until I earn some money and make a bigger upgrade?

Definitely. The two guitars you have listed will not be much of an upgrade. If you like thicker necks, I would recommend looking at ESP's LTD line. A used EC-1000 would run about $500, and is a lot of guitar for the money. You could also get a used EC-401 for $200 or so. Keep an eye on craigslist/eBay and the used section of your local guitar shop, as these guitars pop up pretty frequently.

The 6505+ is a great value if you get the 112 combo. $600 new won't get you much of a better amp if you like metal. I've got the 112 and LOVE it.
Guitars:
ESP Eclipse II w/ SD Black Winters
Ibanez S540 w/ DiMarzios
Ibanez RG370DX w/ EMG 81/60
Ibanez RG7321 w/ DiMarzios
Pedals:
Fulltone FB-3
Crybaby Wah
Ibanez TS-9
Amps:
Peavey 6505+