/title
So like
Every pair of headphones I've ever used
Only lasted a month at most
After that they just stop giving off sound
If any sound at all
My most recent pair are not only starting to lose sound
But constantly shock my ears
Is there such thing as non-expensive headphones that aren't squit?
¯\_()_/¯
Treat your headphones better and they'll last longer.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by deadsmileyface
what do you consider "not expensive"? Less than $100?

Less than $20 preferably
I'm not richie rich
¯\_()_/¯
Less than $20 will only get you shitty headphones

Just get whatever for that price and don't treat them like shit, I still have some shitty in ear headphones that came with my phone and they're still working the same after a year
I got a pair of earphones for about £5 and they've lasted me about 2 years so far. Good sound quality too. Couldn't tell you the brand or make or anything though.

If you're looking for proper headphones, Sennheiser do some good ones within the £10-20 range.
Hey, op. I'm assuming that you want earbuds. Contrary to popular belief, you can get quality earbuds for very cheap. Now, I personally prefer real headphones (large headsets), but I understand that that may be a problem if you're on the move a lot, as they're pretty clunky. In general, the lifespan of your headset depends on how you treat it, but I think that headphones with stronger build quality are much less prone to destruction. Of course, headphones get more expensive as you search for better build quality and that also seems to be a problem for you. So if you insist, just use Amazon and its filters. Here ya go, plenty of options http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st?bbn=172541&qid=1389045844&rh=n%3A172282%2Cn%3A!493964%2Cn%3A281407%2Cn%3A172532%2Cn%3A172541%2Cp_n_feature_browse-bin%3A509312%2Cp_36%3A1253503011&sort=reviewrank_authority
I'm listening through my new Bose QC 15 headphones. You should just invest in these.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by CaptainCanti
/title
So like
Every pair of headphones I've ever used
Only lasted a month at most
After that they just stop giving off sound
If any sound at all
My most recent pair are not only starting to lose sound
But constantly shock my ears
Is there such thing as non-expensive headphones that aren't squit?

Why the
**** are
You talking like
This?
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
BEtter question is where can I buy a fleshlight that has dual pump action and runns on triple A batterires?
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by Iced Earth9
Why the
**** are
You talking like
This?

Poems, everybody! The laddie recons himself a poet!
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
even though i had already read it in my head correctly once, the second time i saw the thread title i thought it said non-explosive

headphones for that price are destined to suck some ass. earbuds on the other hand, might be possible.
banned
I found I get mine at the five dollar store they're alright a hell of alot better than Beats though, seriously anyone who buys those headphones deserves to smacked in the face. Aren't senhiezers like 60 bucks or something?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
I found I get mine at the five dollar store they're alright a hell of alot better than Beats though, seriously anyone who buys those headphones deserves to smacked in the face. Aren't senhiezers like 60 bucks or something?

Beats are a hell of a lot better than $5 store ear buds but they should sell for around $80 and not $200 like they do though, there's a million different kind of Sennheiser headphones
The ZXL ones or whatever that they sell at Walgreens for like $20 are really good for the price. I've been using a pair for just walking around and listening to music. I've had them since June and haven't been treating them all that delicately.

EDIT: They're earbuds though. Like everyone else said, you're never gonna get over ear headphones worth shit for that price.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Last edited by caeser1156 at Jan 6, 2014,