Page 1 of 2
over thousands of years, through crusades and holy wars and manifest destiny, which single religion do you think claimed the most lives in the name of god?
Buddhism obviously.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Damn Buddhists killed my family
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
westboro baptist church
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by necrosis1193
Damn Buddhists killed my family

I heard that Buddhists were driving the train that killed Kensai.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Norse

prove me wrong
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I heard that Buddhists were driving the train that killed Kensai.

Those bastards have gone too far
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by Nelshizzle
Norse

prove me wrong

But ice giants aren't people.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by necrosis1193
Those bastards have gone too far

They have. We should drive a train into the Dalal Lama to teach those bastards a lesson!
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
But ice giants aren't people.

Yeah but the Jotunn killed a shit ton of humans.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Klingons killed their gods. I think they win.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Mosquito gods who gave their followers the weapon of malaria
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Nelshizzle
Yeah but the Jotunn killed a shit ton of humans.

If those humans hadn't aligned themselves with the ice giants then they would have been fine. Fucking traitors.
Quote by L2112Lif
"**** dem bitches nigga" ~Buddha
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I'm tempted to say Christianity (no surprise there), but I'm not sure. I don't think (relatively) many people have been killed with the only reason being religion, but it's certainly been used as justification over and over throughout history.

I'm not sure which religion's followers would beat out Christians though. I don't think the Muslims would, though there is plenty of legitimately religious/sectarian violence in the Middle-East and there has been for a while.
"This one is machine and nerve, and has its mind concluded
This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded."
Stalin and Hitler killed more people than Christians and Muslims combined #CheckmateAtheists
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Probably Islam, followed closely by Christianity.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by laid-to-waste
did you know 100% of christians end up dead?

Can confirm. All of the Christians that I've known have died. I attribute my lack of deaths to being a Kensaist.

Kensaism-1
Christianity-0
Quote by L2112Lif
Scientology, they don't have the high score yet but its a coming.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
Scientology, they don't have the high score yet but its a coming.

I figure that Scientology is going to pull some Heaven's Gate/Jonestown shit one day.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
With religion as the expressed motivator of murder, not sure. But the middle east and the various empires to have arisen in it have been pretty conquest-happy throughout history both pre and post Islam so I'll give it to them.
Quote by bradulator
Stalin and Hitler killed more people than Christians and Muslims combined #CheckmateAtheists

One, no they didn't. Two, Hitler was christian.
Quote by theclassicrock
One, no they didn't. Two, Hitler was christian.

Actually I'm pretty sure they did. At least, they killed more people than have been killed in the name of Christianity or Islam.
"This one is machine and nerve, and has its mind concluded
This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded."
My own religion that revolves around masturbating.

The death count is untold.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Atheism
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Page 1 of 2