16 years ago, I got my first PS4 for Christmas (I was 17). 12 years ago, a pill head in Southern Ohio stole it from my home. Jackson had stopped making them, and I was broke up until this year.

3 Months ago, I found a PS4 on Craigslist (same color and everything) so I bought her!

Her last owner took out the bridge pickup and installed a single EMG-81. He left the original single coil middle and humbucking neck pickups in the guitar, but severed the leads on them at 2" from the pickups themselves.

I want my baby back to the original specs I had in her predecessor 12 years ago. I'm attempting to do the proper surgery, but I don't wanna **** this up. So I called Jackson to get the specs on the type of pickups used in the PS-4. Problem is that Fender never got the spec sheet for the PS-4 after Fender bought Jackson. They can't tell me what kind of pickups were used, what kind of wire to look for, etc.

I'm a guitar maintenance newb, and only truthfully learned to solder and set up and replace parts so that I could eventually restore my PS4 (though now some in my area are calling me the guitar doctor after I worked on their axes, I don't feel I deserve this name just because I'm very meticulous with my setup work. I'm too new at it. Literally have only been working on guitars since November).

Since I can't get the original specs, I can't find out what pickups were used. If I can't find out what pickups were used, I can't find out what to buy as replacements if I screw mine up.

Can anyone out there help?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Dont post shit like this in the pit when someone is stoned. It's very confusing and it's very ridiculous.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Pickups wise it has a Jackson J70 neck pickup (humbucker), Jackson J135 middle pickup (single coil), and a Jackson J70 bridge pickup (humbucker). It has a five-way pickup selector as well as 2 knobs, one for volume and one for tone.

here ya go.

wasn't that hard.
ayy lmao
Quote by Nelshizzle
Dont post shit like this in the pit when someone is stoned. It's very confusing and it's very ridiculous.

yeah
booped into Electric Guitar
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do