Rammstein were here in 2013 and unfortunately I didn't like them as much then but now I'm sitting here sobbing. I missed Bloc Party as well this summer.

How does one get over this
drugs and knife fights.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Miltam
but now I'm sitting here sobbing.
How does one get over this

by getting some perspective
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I bang my head on a wall until I realize that there are things more painful than missing a gig.

But seriously, melodrama much?
Quote by WCPhils
by getting some perspective

where do i get them?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
where do i get them?

Ikea
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by captainsnazz
What you need to do is not care about going to rim gigs

what about rim jobs
Sail upon the open skies

It isn't that big of a deal. Just hope they come around again, or try to travel a bit to see them if you have to.
Nearly saw the Misfits last month...but my friends bailed on me and I didn't want to see them alone.

I have such regrets. Probably will soak them up with food.
Get over it, move on, watch some videos on youtube. It's a show, it'll happen again.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by ChucklesMginty
2 weeks ago I missed Evgeny Kissin play the tchaikovsky 1st piano concerto because I was 3 minutes late (train delays.)

I'm still crying over it.

I listened to Evgeny Kissin play Tchaikovsky's 1st piano concerto as I was going to bed last night and let me tell you, you really missed out.
Quote by Powersurge213
I bang my head on a wall until I realize that there are things more painful than missing a gig.

But seriously, melodrama much?

I guess you're right.
I was upset that I never got to see Rage Against the Machine before they broke up.

Then in 2007 they decided to play a few shows. I drove to New York and saw them. I never thought I'd get that chance, because there was no reason to think they'd ever get back together in any capacity.

Point is, things could be worse. At least Rammstein haven't broken up. They'll keep touring.
What you need to do is spend £500 on a festival ticket/travel/drinks with the best lineup you have seen in your life, turn up and then get your tent destroyed by mud, wind and rain, get your entire backpack and spare clothes soaked, and go home before seeing any bands at all.
That'll take the pain of missing a gig away.

Quote by ChucklesMginty
I'm seeing him play a solo recital this year but it's not the same.
Yeah, I'm not saying you blew it, but you blew it. At least you have the solo recital as a consolation prize. He's coming to DC soon but just doing some faggy jewish chamber music/poetry nonsense so it could be worse.
i do a lot of drugs
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I was going to go see Dayshell, but they were a support act on a crappy line up. I'll wait until they come round again, hopefully with a second album under their belt so they can play longer.
I dunno, but I was pretty bummed that I had to work the night Steve Vai came to town.
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by mtshark
I dunno, but I was pretty bummed that I had to work the night Steve Vai came to town.

Vai? (pronounce it like why?)
hilarious
Rammstein live is totally glorious. You're right to feel really shitty about missing them. But they'll be back I'm sure!
Quote by Nickpocalypse
Rammstein live is totally glorious. You're right to feel really shitty about missing them. But they'll be back I'm sure!

I'm only worried about Till Lindemann retiring.
Quote by Miltam
I'm only worried about Till Lindemann retiring.

Oh, really? Is there something to support this possibly happening? Till is Rammstein, so if he's gone, they're done. The other guy I really like in that band is Kruspe, and I've heard his solo stuff...
Quote by Nickpocalypse
Oh, really? Is there something to support this possibly happening? Till is Rammstein, so if he's gone, they're done. The other guy I really like in that band is Kruspe, and I've heard his solo stuff...

I think he said (back in like 2004) that he'll retire when he turns 50 cause he wanted to commit to his wife/girlfriend but they're not together anymore. I hope they come round here again before he does

Oh and he's like 51 now.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
It was a family member's fault we were late actually, I'm still struggling to forgive them. We had booked that concert a year in advance to get good seats, I was having a really shitty week and thought this was going to pick me up. Practically died from stress sitting on the train realizing we just weren't going to make it and said family member had screwed up the timing plus got us on the wrong train at some point.

It knocked me into a deep depression and I stayed in bed for 3 days after.

/blog

That's brutal.

You should write a passive aggressive emo poetry book about it and give it to them for their birthday.
LDS

designated driver

got there beach

oops wrong thread
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Last edited by mystical_1 at Jan 7, 2014,
I do this;
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
The actual Misfits (Danzig and Doyle, **** Jerry Only) played in NYC and I found out about it at like 11PM that night. Still beating myself up over it.
Quote by MDoggDX316
To quote Granddad, "I think ALL marriage should be illegal."

[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] I asked him what tuning he put it in and he replied, "seventh."

Seventh.
I comfort myself by saying that I'll meet all my heroes when I become famous though.
I get really baked then grab my jackson and make music for the children.
Whats goes around must come down