Page 1 of 3
We got some young people on these forums, probably a lot more who lurk. Share your vast experience with life
Don't study much because it's a waste for high school
Sleep in classes if you want
AP classes are way harder than their equivalent in college
most of the high school system is a total joke, and the people who work there, though sometimes nice, aren't really qualified to do much else with their lives. That being said, if you wade through the crap of high school for 4 years, and get good enough marks, you can go to college. And I know from movies that college is essentially a 2-4 year orgy with alcohol poisoning and sometimes serial killers - I don't know much about it, but it sounds exciting as hell.
Don't post in the pit.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by captainsnazz
In a couple of years you'll realise the shitty dadrock you listen to is lame. Sell your guitar(s) and start producing EDM.

Don't listen to anybody named Captain Snazz. I doubt he's even a Captain. There's about as much money in producing dance music as there is in producing smegma. It's a terrible, terrible aspiration.
Quote by JD Close
Don't listen to anybody named Captain Snazz. I doubt he's even a Captain. There's about as much money in producing dance music as there is in producing smegma. It's a terrible, terrible aspiration.

15 or 60 year old detected

Quote by MinterMan22
15 or 60 year old detected

I'll give you a hint, it's in between those numbers.

Quote by MetalMullet
If you're going to masturbate during class, make sure you sit in the last row.

Don't plan to masturbate in class. It should be a 'heat of the moment' thing. When the time comes, you'll know it. Bring a national geographic novel or something, that always helps me.
Last edited by JD Close at Jan 7, 2014,
High school is okay. College is better though, so just get a small group of friends and do well in your studies, so that you will be able to go to a good college where the REAL hot girls and parties are.
there's a reason they call it high school ololol.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Bang your principle/teachers and you will rise above those who said no to an easy A
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by deadsmileyface
nope, just stop right there

bad hair detected
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Life is gonna get worse as time progresses, so enjoy the lack of responsibility while you can.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
You'll forget everything you learn as soon as you graduate and will have to relearn everything in college only to forget all of it again once you graduate.
Get out of the house, don't waste your time playing video games. Don't be a pussy, if someone bullies you kick their ass. **** chicks, lots of them. Start thinking about whether or not you want to go to college early.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Go crazy. The consequences, if any, are significantly less severe now than they ever will be.
You'll be laughing when you look back on all the shit you've done.
Quote by RCA1186
Get out of the house, don't waste your time playing video games. Don't be a pussy, if someone bullies you kick their ass. **** chicks, lots of them. Start thinking about whether or not you want to go to college early.

Is bullying still a real problem? We don't hear about it at all where I am. If someone's being a prick, they learn pretty quick not to. Mostly people who don't get along don't interact unless they absolutely have to. Also, you don't have to get laid all the time to enjoy yourself. Once you get out of high school, it's so much easier to have a meaningful relationship
Last edited by JD Close at Jan 7, 2014,
Play more video games. No matter what anybody tells you, having a level capped Orc warrior in a top raiding guild is the key to both a high salary and more poon than your love length can handle.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by JD Close
Is bullying still a real problem? We don't hear about it at all where I am. If someone's being a prick, they learn pretty quick not to. Mostly people who don't get along don't interact unless they absolutely have to.

School though.

Hard to avoid someone you don't like when he/she sits in the same room with you everyday.
Wubba lubba dub dub!
Get really good in Math class. It's the most important skill that you learn in school other than socialization. Plus it's fun when you're good, it's like a puzzle game.
Dont try to have a meaningful relationship.
Dont try to be responsible while you dont have to be.
Dont try to grow up.

Enjoy yourself while you still can!
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
stay humble, because all of your accomplishments are meaningless
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by macashmack
Get really good in Math class. It's the most important skill that you learn in school other than socialization. Plus it's fun when you're good, it's like a puzzle game.

Quote by Shawn1379
School though.

Hard to avoid someone you don't like when he/she sits in the same room with you everyday.

I meant in school. Where I went, it wasn't the traditional bully. I never saw anyone get shoved in a locker, and I never saw one kid that continuously was the butt of everybody else's jokes. I heard about 2 instances of cyber bullying, and they were minor as hell. I must have went to some wonderful and nurturing high school or something, though I doubt it.

Something I forgot - In high school, sign up for Chemistry class. I have no idea why, but for some reason it always seemed to me like high school chemistry classes are filled to the brim with the school's hottest girls. Maybe my school is an anomaly.
i'm in high school and know that even the serious stuff in here is mostly awful

serious stuff i wish i knew going in: don't be a lazy cunt. do your shit and do it well, or at least so you'll get an A. you'll probably hate yourself for it later otherwise like i do

don't be a cunt to people. don't talk shit about everyone. if you don't like someone just try not to talk to them. that also means don't pretend to be friends unless you absolutely have to. also skip the angst stage, don't hate everyone, they probably don't deserve it

take AP early on if you think you can take it

don't be what others consider to be gross, and take an honest look in the mirror. take care of yourself physically

make friends, especially early on. be friendly to everyone. try not to be shy or overly awkward. just try to be confident, or at least fake it and that shouldn't be that hard really. but i know it can be

this thread probably isn't serious at all but i felt like saying a few serious things if there's anyone that could benefit
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I'm a teacher, I do this every day.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
but it says you're a biologist
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i'm in high school and know that even the serious stuff in here is mostly awful

serious stuff i wish i knew going in: don't be a lazy cunt. do your shit and do it well, or at least so you'll get an A. you'll probably hate yourself for it later otherwise like i do

don't be a cunt to people. don't talk shit about everyone. if you don't like someone just try not to talk to them. that also means don't pretend to be friends unless you absolutely have to. also skip the angst stage, don't hate everyone, they probably don't deserve it

take AP early on if you think you can take it

don't be what others consider to be gross, and take an honest look in the mirror. take care of yourself physically

make friends, especially early on. be friendly to everyone. try not to be shy or overly awkward. just try to be confident, or at least fake it and that shouldn't be that hard really. but i know it can be

this thread probably isn't serious at all but i felt like saying a few serious things if there's anyone that could benefit

Every post ITT is serious though it looks like
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
but it says you're a biologist

I study biology so I am a biologist, and I teach biology so I am a teacher.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
I'm a teacher, I do this every day.

You're a bartender, not a teacher. People just listen to you because you're cleaning a glass when you say it to them. Also, they're pissed drunk and won't remember a word of it. But don't stop doing what you do, if the world needs anything right now, it's a teacher like you. Cheers.
Page 1 of 3