So, I have an Agile AL series guitar and I'm replacing the pickups. I am installing the DiMarzio PAF 36th Anniversary in the bridge but am stuck on what to get for the neck position. I like DiMarzios so I'd like to keep it within that range.

So, it's a mahogany body LP copy, humbuckers obviously. Thanks in advance for your insight.
Try the matching 36th Anniversary PAF or and Air Classic
GEAR
PRS:SE Singlecut w/ Crunchlab/Airnorton
ESP:Eclipse Standard
LTD:SCT607B
Fender:MIM Silverburst Tele
Line6:Pod HD500X
Ovation:EliteT1778
I love the Air Classic in my LP Studio. So big +1 to that.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I have the Paf 36 ann in the neck for my schecter Mahogany body as well it's a very solid choice, but maybe ask yourself what area you looking to change in the neck pup.

Did you want it to sound a closer to an old school LP?
Did you want a beefier or more aggressive sound?
Often in ones madness resides genius. Thus for a mind seeped in madness, the imagination is limitless.
Quote by BigHeadClan
I have the Paf 36 ann in the neck for my schecter Mahogany body as well it's a very solid choice, but maybe ask yourself what area you looking to change in the neck pup.

Did you want it to sound a closer to an old school LP?
Did you want a beefier or more aggressive sound?

I'm looking at more of a vintage sound, old school obviously knowing I don't have a vintage guitar.
Hmm well then as said the 36 ann is an obvious choice as well as the Air Classic, but if you wanted a more brittle kinda sound like you'd get out of a strat you may take a look at the Blue's Bucker or The Humbucker from Hell. Although that last one isn't for everyone as it can be pretty harsh.

First 2 I suggest if you want a a more rounded low end, last 2 if you want more of a bright twang from your pickups.
Often in ones madness resides genius. Thus for a mind seeped in madness, the imagination is limitless.