Page 1 of 2
Title says all.

Okay so one night me and my friends were sitting in the car super stoned. We all had the munchies really bad. At this point I had a job at Little Ceasars and I could get a large pizza for $2.50. But I was blazed off my ass and I didn't want to go into my place of employment with red eyes. So we drove to Walgreen's to get eyedrops.

However, as soon as the four of us walked in, we realized that ALL of our eyes were BEAT ****ING RED. So we got the eyedrops and put them on the counter to buy, and since our eyes were all super red and we went in there specifically to buy eyedrops, the lady at the register gave us the weirdest ****ing look ever, like she had just saw a ghost. At this point I just burst out laughing, and my friend got pissed off at me and sent me back to the car to wait.

Anyone else??
1/10 would not weed again
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
This one time I didn't smoke weed. The end.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
This one time my parents caught me smoking weed indoors and they kicked me out of the house!

Oh wait, that was you!
Stahp doing drugs Clark. We care about your safety and wellbeing.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
clark you are really scaring me with all this weeding please stop. you know how i worry
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
clark are you smoking dope RIGHT NOW?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
clark can't you see you're FUCKING killing yourself?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I know man. I just can't beat the addiction. I might as well live with it, it's only a matter of time before I snap and kill somebody
clark we won't let you do this do yourself. we're your ug family and we love you and want you to be happy and healthy

stop weeding and read good book. there's plenty at your local library. talk to the librarian, she'll help you
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Judging by your username you probably think shit like OM&M and AA is hardcore
Quote by Clark83
Forever and always swed

Fuck you Clark. Fuck you. Do you even realize how selfish you are? All you're doing is killing yourself. We are doing everything we can to help you. We want the best for you. We want you alive. And all you're doing is telling us that we aren't good enough for you. Clark you are fucking selfish.
Quote by Clark83
Judging by your username you probably think shit like OM&M and AA is hardcore

They are hardcore? They are the pioneers of hardcore in this generation dude.
Quote by lolmnt
clark we won't let you do this do yourself. we're your ug family and we love you and want you to be happy and healthy

stop weeding and read good book. there's plenty at your local library. talk to the librarian, she'll help you

i bet he'd probably just SMOKE THAT TOO
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Clark83
Oh how I hope you're just joking around

Um. You clearly don't know music then. Asking Alexandria is post-hardcore.
ring ring

ring ring

clark, it's for you

it's your body, it wants to live
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Kill yourself ts. Oh wait, injecting marihuana pills is doing that for you
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by lolmnt
ring ring

ring ring

clark, it's for you

it's your body, it wants to live

Guys look I appreciate you trying to help, but forreal, it's my life, I can do whatever I want.
Quote by Clark83
Guys look I appreciate you trying to help, but forreal, it's my life, I can do whatever I want.

We're just looking out for your best interests. We don't want to watch you throw your life away like this
Quote by Clark83

it's not just your life clark. your death will hurt all of us
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Clark, this is your mother. It makes me sick that a vile creature like you came out of my body. I can see that your addiction didn't change you, it simply revealed the horrible monster lurking under the surface. The money your father and I will save after cutting you off will go towards an oophorectomy, forever sealing the portal to hell which is my vagina.
lol that was probably the most uneventful, only funny because im high, story i've read

..but ive been there, after a while you just don't care anymore
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Me and my friends got high once, went out. These guys were being a bunch of punks, so we jumped them, and I bashed one guys head with a bar. Pretty sweet night.
Quote by IluvHardcore123

I have never cringed so hard on this website
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
you know clark, there is a drug thread for this kind of thing. also, you could just go to 420chan.

Quote by IluvHardcore123

Doesn't matter what you call em, they still suck.
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jan 7, 2014,
one time i found some stink weed on my farm and made soup out of the seed pods. i was found two days later on the eastern shore completely naked except for a condom.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
i was found two days later on the eastern shore completely naked except for a condom.

sounds like a good time to me
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Once we were doing that jamaican bath thing with 2 of my friends in a very small bathroom. We were smoking shisha mixed with weed and we smoked really quickly, and then I blacked out. I just fell backward and layed on the wall. It lasted for like a second and then I was back. It actually was quite interesting, it wasn't unpleasant at all, I was just like "oh hey good bye guys don't mind me". Afterward I just wasn't high at all anymore. Another friend of mine blacked out too after smoking from that shisha bong and the owner never cleaned it so that may explain why we blacked out...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Page 1 of 2