Hi! So I've this problem where the B string sounds really weak compared to the other strings when I plug my guitar to the amplifier but everything sounds normal acoustically. The brand of my guitar is Econ and it's a copy of Fender Strat which I bought it from eBay 4 years ago. I didn't get around to playing it and recently decided to teach myself and having a lot of fun. I decided to change the strings since it had the same strings for 4 years but it didn't do anything. I don't know the brand of the strings since it came with the manufacturer and I don't even know the size. I've checked the internal wirings and it seems to be fine and all the pole pieces in all the three pickups seems to have their magnetic properties. I've tried raising the pickups on one end but it didn't do anything and I even flipped the pickups upside down and still have the same problem.

So yeah, I'm really stumped! Ive also tried changing EQ setting on the amp and nothing. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks!
sounds like the vibration of the string between the nut and the saddle is being compromised by something.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.