something something stop making threads

Quote by behind_you
hope its pepper next

I bet you Phil enjoys a rack of walmart bought baby back ribs
banned
Far more interesting than a fake animal dying, this story was linked at the bottom.

Taken by the Pterodactyl, Cum for Bigfoot
Are Christie Sims, and Virginia Wade, the next J.K. Rowlings? I think so.
I think we can actually blame video games for this.

Damn you Red Dead Redemption and your expansion packs!
Quote by seanlang01
Far more interesting than a fake animal dying, this story was linked at the bottom.

Taken by the Pterodactyl, Cum for Bigfoot
Are Christie Sims, and Virginia Wade, the next J.K. Rowlings? I think so.

"The Cum for Bigfoot series"
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

"The Cum for Bigfoot series"

(Invalid img)

EDIT: Why can't I post pictures?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Last edited by dudetheman at Jan 8, 2014,
So as dumb as this is "claiming to have killed bigfoot" wont he be sued? or put on trial?
Whats goes around must come down

He was already dead. For the life of me, I can't seem to find the source anymore, but I remember reading that the guy that filmed this famous footage had died a few years ago, and his will directed his family to a safe deposit box. In the safe deposit box was a note that said he and a friend had perpetrated a hoax and the footage of bigfoot was actually his friend. They interviewed a couple of people from his hometown, and indeed, a number of people corroborated that his friend was very tall and had a similar gate.

Wish I could find where I read that, but Bigfoot died for me the day I read that article that this was just a hoax.

Also, the "Yeti" hair dna from the Ukraine, recently, was found to be a unique species of hybrid polar bear. Again, cannot cite source, lazy, but I remember reading it.

Also, dna from a dead chucacabra recently revealed it to be some half dog, half fox hybrid.

Face it. All of the things we thought were mysteries when we were kids, are gradually being debunked. They even now have legitimate reasons for most biblical stuff, like why the Nile turned red, the Red Sea parted, how people can survive in the desert for 40 years, and just about every mystery in the bible too.

I liked when the world was mysterious and magical. But maybe its for the better that the human race is finally growing up.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.