technically neither of the songs im uploading are my first because i was writing before i found tuxguitar, but ill still upload them nonetheless

the "my proj" is actually the first thing i tabbed out, but its not done (and it wreaks of a 46 & 2 rip-off)

the "no more peace" is the first complete song i tabbed

btw, both of them suck terribly. its laughably bad to me, especially because of how much ive progressed
Attachments:
my proj.gp5
No more peace.gp5
first song i ever wrote was for a school project it was called bugged cause we wrote a sort of pilot for a show for english class and i wrote the theme song

shit was awesome i have some of the recording somewhere
In English it would be called "Seizures" and it's a simple fast tempo rock song with a catchy hook in E minor. The lyrics are a joke, it's about smoking so much weed it gives you seizures. My high school friends love it when we play it on concerts. lel
This was my first track ever made, at that time I possessed neither equipment, software or knowledge how to operate VSTi, or had any real expertise in writing either. I went fairly soon into songwriting, about 4 months after picking up the guitar for the first time, I might re-record it though, seems like it has some potential if arranged better.

Quote by Aralingh
This was my first track ever made, at that time I possessed neither equipment, software or knowledge how to operate VSTi, or had any real expertise in writing either. I went fairly soon into songwriting, about 4 months after picking up the guitar for the first time, I might re-record it though, seems like it has some potential if arranged better.

Dude it's better than most of the popular instrumental shit I've listened to.
Quote by Miltam
Dude it's better than most of the popular instrumental shit I've listened to.

Thank you, I do practice songwriting still and quite seriously. If I had the opportunity, I would have gotten into music sooner, I started playing at when I was around 16, ironically I have no pitch at all.